Evita Tickets

krcasteel1986
#1Evita Tickets
Posted: 5/15/12 at 10:05pm

Does "Evita" usually put out discounts? Will there be any special discounts in July? I am eyeing row H on the center aisle in the mezzanine.. but don't want to purchase yet if there will be special discounts, like the ones for Ghost and Priscilla.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Evita Tickets
Posted: 5/15/12 at 10:14pm

There's really no way to tell for sure. If they are happy with advance sales without a discount, they won't release one.

I wouldn't expect to see new discounts until after the Tony awards.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#2Evita Tickets
Posted: 5/15/12 at 11:42pm

I can't imagine they'll be discounting anytime soon, except maybe for the Ricky-less weeks this summer. When a show sells out Premium Seating before regular seating most nights, discounts won't be easy to come by.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

sklabam
#3Evita Tickets
Posted: 5/16/12 at 8:02pm

No discount codes.

adamized88 Profile Photo
adamized88
#4Evita Tickets
Posted: 5/20/12 at 7:03pm

I have three I can no longer use for Friday night 5/25 at 8pm. Paid $147 a piece - on the aisle in the front mezz - c1, 3 and 5.

Willing to sell at a discount! DM me for details!

"Nothing is an accident, We are free to have it all, We are what we want to be, It's in ourselves to rise or fall!!" - "Fortune Favors the Brave" from Aida - the love that never died