pixeltracker

I am Comming To Nyc In July And dont Know What Show To See

I am Comming To Nyc In July And dont Know What Show To See

DramaQueen2829
#1I am Comming To Nyc In July And dont Know What Show To See
Posted: 5/19/12 at 3:26pm

I Need Help Picking A Show When I Am To Nyc In July.
i Really Wanted To See Leap Of Faith But It closed. There Is Once,Peter & The Star Chater, Or Neweis...What show Do U Reomened. sorry About My Speilling...Thanks

Musicaldudepeter
#2I am Comming To Nyc In July And dont Know What Show To See
Posted: 5/19/12 at 3:31pm

Go to see 'THE 25TH ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE'.......... Tee hee hee

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#2I am Comming To Nyc In July And dont Know What Show To See
Posted: 5/19/12 at 3:36pm

Peter and the Starcatchers is close to brilliant.

Just an aside..instead of apologizing for your spelling, why not correct it?

Just give the world Love.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#3I am Comming To Nyc In July And dont Know What Show To See
Posted: 5/19/12 at 3:43pm

All three of the shows you name are delightful for different reasons. If I would reccommend any ONE, it would be Once.

However, tell us some of your favorite shows, and we'll have a better idea of what might work for you.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

AdamQuinn
#4I am Comming To Nyc In July And dont Know What Show To See
Posted: 5/19/12 at 4:42pm

I've seen all three and I think if you're looking for something fun go with NEWSIES! I absolutely loved all three though - PETER is one of the most creative pieces I've ever seen on the stage.

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#5I am Comming To Nyc In July And dont Know What Show To See
Posted: 5/19/12 at 4:53pm

First of all, welcome DramaQueen2829 to Broadway World. I guess this is your first post. There's lots to learn in this room. Most of the people are civil. Of course, you'll get the meanies who think they know everything. It's a little bit of everything. As far as recommendations, may I suggest my favorite musical "Chicago"? There's lots to like about it. Anyway, welcome and enjoy. from RC in Austin, Texas

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

emo_geek Profile Photo
emo_geek
#6I am Comming To Nyc In July And dont Know What Show To See
Posted: 5/19/12 at 5:36pm

I just booked a trip for July as well and the first ticket I bought was Best Man. I couldn't resist seeing such a legendary cast. I'm thinking about Newsies, Peter and the Starcatchers, and Spiderman. I want to see Spiderman because it can't tour, and that makes it a true New York experience.

"I never had theatre producers run after me. Some people want to make more Broadway shows out of movies. But Elliot and I aren't going to do Batman: The Musical." - Julie Taymor 1999

Owen22
#7I am Comming To Nyc In July And dont Know What Show To See
Posted: 5/19/12 at 5:38pm

"One Man Two Guvnors" is the funniest play I've seen since the original "Noises Off". I can't recommend it enough.

Videos