Jordan Catalano
#825True Blood Season 6
Posted: 9/3/13 at 2:16pm

What the F*CK?? Another mini season?

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#826True Blood Season 6
Posted: 9/3/13 at 2:19pm

I don't see why. They have extra weeks throughout the year to give this and Game of Thrones 12 episodes. They just played a movie Sunday (yes, because of the holiday, but still)

Liza's Headband
#827True Blood Season 6
Posted: 9/3/13 at 2:23pm

The writing was on the wall. So long and farewell, True Blood. True Blood Season 6

True Blood Season 6

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#828True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/12/14 at 11:19pm

Missin' the Blood tonight. I can't wait for the new [last True Blood Season 6 ] season.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#829True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/13/14 at 12:05pm

It seems like we still have so long left to go...

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#830True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/13/14 at 5:39pm

I love True Blood, and a part of me will be sad to see it go, but... It's time (IMHO.) The show, particularly since Alan Ball left as showrunner (but, honestly,even before that) has become such a mess that I enjoy it more the way I enjoy a soap opera that has been bad for years--it's comfort food to see my favorite characters and a lot of actors I like, so I excuse them an awful lot.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#831True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/13/14 at 5:51pm

I still want it to run forever, but I don't really disagree with anything you just said.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#832True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/14/14 at 9:47am

Any word on my Skarsgard being in this season?

javero Profile Photo
javero
#834True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/14/14 at 3:05pm

"The show, particularly since Alan Ball left as showrunner (but, honestly,even before that) has become such a mess that I enjoy it more the way I enjoy a soap opera that has been bad for years--it's comfort food to see my favorite characters and a lot of actors I like, so I excuse them an awful lot."

What our birthday guy wrote above.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#835True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/14/14 at 3:20pm

I loved the first three seasons but stopped in the 4th. Somehow it lost its magic (no pun intended).

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#836True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/14/14 at 3:36pm

Seasons 4 and 5 kind of went off the rails, but I liked last season more than a lot of people did.

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#837True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/14/14 at 3:43pm

I do miss watching Jessica though. Is she still on the show?

And I can assume the red headed waitress was killed off, since she was on The Following? I can't remember her name, but she excels at playing white trash characters.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#838True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/14/14 at 3:45pm

Arlene? She's was still a regular last year. Maybe The Following shoots at a different time?

Jessica is still on. She's one of my favorites.

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#839True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/14/14 at 3:46pm

I'll have to catch up on DVD.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#840True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/14/14 at 4:19pm

The problem I have with these series that have only 10 episodes, then nothing for 9.5 months is that they lose momentum. And I forget who these folks are and why I cared about what they were up to. 9.5 months gives me too much time to get over them and move on. It's like a friend that moves away for a year and then comes back. The friendship is never what it was. While I enjoy the show (some seasons more than others) I'm not sure I have the interest up to watch the next season.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
Updated On: 3/14/14 at 04:19 PM

Liza's Headband
#841True Blood Season 6
Posted: 3/14/14 at 4:45pm

art. That is why it's best to bingewatch a summer series on Netflix. True Blood Season 6

Liza's Headband
#842True Blood Season 6
Posted: 4/21/14 at 12:49pm

We're back in business, baby. The teaser has arrived.