pixeltracker

Sarah Brightman's New World Tour Pre-Sale Code Today and Tomorrow ONLY

Sarah Brightman's New World Tour Pre-Sale Code Today and Tomorrow ONLY

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#1Sarah Brightman's New World Tour Pre-Sale Code Today and Tomorrow ONLY
Posted: 9/27/12 at 2:54am

Check www.sarah-brightman.com for dates and todownload her new single "Angel" for FREE!!!

Anyone planning to go to her show?

Intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaN3KJt1yp8

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
Updated On: 10/9/12 at 02:54 AM

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#2Sarah Brightman's New World Tour/Free mp3 Download
Posted: 9/27/12 at 1:07pm

The new site looks great. I'm thrilled for a new single and album. The tour has me excited too. She is playing Hamilton, Ontario, Toronto and Buffalo, so maybe I can see her more than once.

The surprising piece is that she's playing arenas in Canada and then a very, very small theatre in Buffalo with a proscenium stage. Im wondering if she is scaling the show down for that date.

Hmmm...

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#2Sarah Brightman's New World Tour/Free mp3 Download
Posted: 9/27/12 at 1:39pm

So, how does she sound live, now that is. It's been 20 years since I last heard her sing in Phantom's Los Angeles engagement.

BroadwayBenny Profile Photo
BroadwayBenny
#3Sarah Brightman's New World Tour/Free mp3 Download
Posted: 9/28/12 at 12:34am

Well, her shows are incredibly enhanced by technical effects, so they sound great. I personally think her voice still sounds great, if a little more "airy" than before, but her shows are just as much about the spectacle as they are the music. I guess it just depends on if that is your cup of tea or not. It's definitely a fun night out.

Also, she is making a huge announcement in a couple weeks, live from Moscow. I think she is going to make it official that she's going into space to try and sing. lol, I'm not even kidding.

sbflyfan Profile Photo
sbflyfan
#4Sarah Brightman's New World Tour/Free mp3 Download
Posted: 9/28/12 at 7:55am

"The surprising piece is that she's playing arenas in Canada and then a very, very small theatre in Buffalo with a proscenium stage. Im wondering if she is scaling the show down for that date."

This is a VERY odd tour schedule and choice of venues. She's sticking to arenas in Florida and on the west coast, but a bunch of her dates on the east coast and in the midwest are in theaters with proscenium stages.

The cities are a bit odd, as well. Normally I'd see her in Cleveland or Pittsburgh, but instead she's skipping right over those two major cities and will be performing in Akron, Ohio. She hasn't been to that theater since her "One Night in Eden" tour.

"La Luna" played mostly arenas, but was also able to fit a proscenium stage in certain places. So we're either getting her stripped-down concert where she only performs with an orchestra (like she did in South America and Asia a few years ago), or else we're getting a theatrical-style tour along the scale of "One Night in Eden" or "La Luna," which will be versatile enough to fit an arena as well as a proscenium stage.

I'm sure everyone's hoping for the latter.

"I'm seeing the LuPone in Key West later this week. I'm hoping for great vocals and some sort of insane breakdown..." - BenjaminNicholas2
Updated On: 9/28/12 at 07:55 AM

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#5Sarah Brightman's New World Tour/Free mp3 Download
Posted: 9/28/12 at 10:49am

SBFlyFan-it is odd. Buffalo has a touring house that was remodeled to accomdate larger touring shows with a huge stage, backstage and fly space. That is where Eden and La Luna played. This time around Sarah is playing at a University Performing Arts Center with a relatively speaking small stage and a smaller house. This is right after playing arenas in Canada.

I'm stumped.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

sbflyfan Profile Photo
sbflyfan
#6Sarah Brightman's New World Tour/Free mp3 Download
Posted: 9/28/12 at 1:05pm

"This time around Sarah is playing at a University Performing Arts Center with a relatively speaking small stage and a smaller house. This is right after playing arenas in Canada."

Ugh... sounds like it will be an "In Concert With Orchestra"-style thing.

I'm thrilled to see her regardless of the setting, but I DO have a soft-spot for the spectacle of her shows.

"I'm seeing the LuPone in Key West later this week. I'm hoping for great vocals and some sort of insane breakdown..." - BenjaminNicholas2
Updated On: 9/28/12 at 01:05 PM

theatrefreak0109 Profile Photo
theatrefreak0109
#7Sarah Brightman's New World Tour/Free mp3 Download
Posted: 9/28/12 at 1:55pm

I'm very surprised that she is coming to the cfa it's not really a venue I would to expect to see her in. But I'm very excited as I am a student there do seeing her will be no problem.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#8Sarah Brightman's New World Tour/Free mp3 Download
Posted: 10/9/12 at 1:47pm

Row 14, Radio City Music Hall, baby!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#9Sarah Brightman's New World Tour/Free mp3 Download
Posted: 10/9/12 at 2:42pm

Fourth row center in Buffalo baby! So glad I dont have to see her in an arena! :) Ticket price includes her new CD as well! Awesome!

Videos