pixeltracker

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 -- Discussion- Page 109

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 -- Discussion

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#2700SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 12:17pm

No, it doesn't

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".
Updated On: 5/9/13 at 12:17 PM

fingerlakessinger Profile Photo
fingerlakessinger
#2701SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:04pm

WHO THE EFF IS LUKE?

"Life in theater is give and take...but you need to be ready to give more then you take..."

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#2702SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:06pm

His IMDB page doesn't list him as being on Smash so no clue who he plays.
Luke MacFarlane Theatre Credits

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".
Updated On: 5/9/13 at 01:06 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2703SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:09pm

Maybe we could remember that not everyone in this thread likes to get spoiled on episodes that haven't aired yet.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#2704SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:12pm

Maybe we could remember that not everyone in this thread likes to get spoiled on episodes that haven't aired yet.

I had said that earlier but I thought it sounded too bitchy so I deleted it lol

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2705SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:14pm

I just don't get the fun in having every plot point spoiled.

PS - Tom, I didn't really think you meant me, and after I wrote that I worried that I was sounding like a bitch to you, and I didn't mean to! :)

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#2706SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:15pm

A storyline influenced by the death of Saint Jonathan: Not that tacky.

Creating a two dimensional gay co-dependent supporting role for the sole purpose of killing him: Uber-tacky.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2707SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:17pm

You're just jealous that you don't write a book for a musical that became a sung through musical, throwing out your book entirely.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2708SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:24pm

Creating a two dimensional gay co-dependent supporting role for the sole purpose of killing him: Uber-tacky.

Change co-dependent to too perfect for reality and you've got Angel in ReNt!

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#2709SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:26pm

I just don't get the fun in having every plot point spoiled.

I don't think the pictures in the link I posted really spoil anything. People can make guesses but that's really on. I saw no proof that Hit List won anything based on the pictures.

Jordan Catalano
#2710SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:28pm

I hope it wins Best Book of a musical that was thrown out in order to make it a sung through musical.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#2711SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:28pm

That raises an interesting potential plot point Phyllis.

I wonder if the person who Angel contracted HIV from was in fact an angry PETA member pissed that he killed Evita?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2712SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:33pm

I always assumed Angel was devoting her time to a needle exchange and accidentally got pricked by a dirty needle.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#2713SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:35pm

Is "needle exchange" a euphemism for gay orgy?

If it isn't, can we make it so?

Jordan Catalano
#2714SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:36pm

Angel was a bug chaser. Everyone knows that.

Jordan Catalano
#2715SMASH

Angel was a bug chaser. Everyone knows that.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2716SMASH

She knew she'd have to die to bring together a group of people she hadn't even met yet!

FindingNamo
#2717SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:52pm

In a Gap tablecloth.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2718SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 1:57pm

It's us, baby, who were the lucky ones.

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#2719SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 3:08pm

I wonder why they are taking so long to announce its cancelled? Any thoughts Whizzer (if you're around)?

TFMH18 Profile Photo
TFMH18
#2720SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 4:27pm

^NBC is announcing their entire fall lineup (including all pickups/cancellations) at some point tomorrow. All will be revealed children

FindingNamo
#2721SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 4:37pm

NBC's upfronts are Monday May 13.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Jordan Catalano
#2722SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 4:39pm

Derek saw Ivy's upfronts and tried to see Karen's upfronts but she was being all prudish.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#2723SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 5:02pm

Derek strikes me as the type that'd be far more interested in Ivy's downbacks rather than her upfronts.

TFMH18 Profile Photo
TFMH18
#2724SMASH
Posted: 5/9/13 at 5:12pm

Yes, I'm aware. But they are are making the announcement tomorrow. A common practice.