pixeltracker

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.- Page 21

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.

ghostlight2
#500MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/27/13 at 11:49pm

I understand that - but why did they fire on him to begin with? He wasn't trying to escape. There was no way he could escape. Hundreds of rounds went into that boat.

FindingNamo
#501MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/28/13 at 12:23am

That came out about him being unarmed the morning after he stood up and got out of the boat. I read about it somewhere, that there was no long rifle, as had been erroneously reported. It was either the Globe or the Times. I think there was also an attempt to say that some of what we thought was gunfire was actually stun grenades. And that the wounds he had were sustained in the shoot out the night before.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

~tiny~ Profile Photo
~tiny~
#502MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/28/13 at 12:39am

you have GOT to be kidding?

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation" ~~ Edward R. Murrow

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#503MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/28/13 at 12:49am

I can't help but think of the lawyer that will have the task of defending him. Will he/she do it to the best of their ability or will a little voice in the back of their head tell them that this is a case it's okay to lose?

I read somewhere (maybe even in an article linked here. There have been so many that I can't remember) that the fact Miranda rights were read after he confessed is something that could/will come up later as a way to wipe out the whole confession.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#504MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/28/13 at 1:23am

Eris, THAT is exactly what I worried about when I heard they were not going to read him his rights. We will have to see what happens.
I see this a challange to a young bright lawyer. Imagine the pure intellectual acrobatics using Law and facts in defending this guy!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#505MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/29/13 at 1:36pm

""but why did they fire on him to begin with? He wasn't trying to escape. There was no way he could escape. Hundreds of rounds went into that boat.""

ghostlight, you are aware that they were shooting at the cops the night before right? and throwing bombs at them? but perhaps you have a point. they shouldve just offered him some candy to give up, or maybe "72 Virgins". that would probably have done it

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 4/29/13 at 01:36 PM

ghostlight2
suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#508MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/29/13 at 2:26pm

that blank actually makes a lot more sense then your last few statements, which im guessing is what youre trying to say...

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 4/29/13 at 02:26 PM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#509MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/29/13 at 2:32pm

Sue, why do you hang around a place that openly despises you?

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

ghostlight2
#510MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/29/13 at 2:34pm

"I can't help but think of the lawyer that will have the task of defending him. Will he/she do it to the best of their ability or will a little voice in the back of their head tell them that this is a case it's okay to lose? "

Eris, I think there are plenty of lawyers willing if not eager to take on this case. I don't think any of them would take it on thinking it would be an okay case to lose.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#511MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/29/13 at 2:42pm

Kad, you confuse disagreeing with despising. we all have diff opinions, mine are just more middle then left

i take no offense to they hyperbole

Updated On: 4/29/13 at 02:42 PM

mar6411
Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#513MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/29/13 at 3:02pm

I'm not. We hate you. We have said so many times. That isn't hyperbole. We have said we hate you. And it was meant each and every time. Your political opinions are irrelevant to this hatred.

We hate you. I don't know how to make it clearer than it has been said the numerous other occasions.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

ghostlight2
#514MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/29/13 at 3:12pm

I don't hate the troll, but I do wish she would go away - something that will NEVER happen if people keep responding to her. I know it's difficult to let her outrageous statements pass, but she posts less when people ignore her _ and i"m begging the rest of you - PLEASE stop responding to her, especially in this thread. It really is an insult to the dead and injured to have petty bickering here.

" I think there was also an attempt to say that some of what we thought was gunfire was actually stun grenades."

I'm sure much of what we heard was stun grenades, Namo, and it's certainly possible that he was injured only the night before - but stun grenades didn't create the bullet holes that riddled the boat's hull. If the bomber was unarmed, why was he subject to such massive firepower? What started the shooting?

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#515MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/29/13 at 3:26pm

ghostlight, youre right, if certain meangirls would stop calling me a hooker,an illegal alien, a chick with a d***, my family mobsters, just because my opinions may be different then theirs i wouldnt have to defend myself.

Kad, there is a fine line between love and hate. for example, the boys who teased me all year long about my accent, my chicken legs or big lips were the same ones who asked me out that summer! :)

ghostlight2
SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#518MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/29/13 at 3:44pm

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

FindingNamo
suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#520MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/29/13 at 3:54pm

^^ its kinda sad that you guys cant have a legit discussion of facts with diff opinions so you attack the messenger. vv

Updated On: 4/29/13 at 03:54 PM

FindingNamo
YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
FindingNamo
#524MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/29/13 at 4:07pm

Yesterday afternoon we put the dog's Therapy Dog vest on her and went down to Copley Square and the finish line for about 3 hours. The locations were very crowded and the weather was lovely. Its remarkable what the presence of a dog in a vest can do for some people. One woman was dressed in her running gear and when she finished petting and whispering to our girl I noticed she had a tear run down her cheek.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none