Reginald Tresilian
#150to all the new posters here ...
Posted: 8/29/13 at 2:36pm

Ha!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#151to all the new posters here ...
Posted: 8/29/13 at 2:49pm

Matt, honey...we were worried that your ego would take up too much bandwidth. to all the new posters here ...

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#152to all the new posters here ...
Posted: 8/29/13 at 2:54pm

""it's entirely true. This rather misguided individual decided that Jbarafan1 and I were the same person and that we (I) was a bigoted racist because I didn't agree with their assessment of a particular performer.""

that kinda stuff STILL happens all the time here. prob by the same posters!

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 8/29/13 at 02:54 PM

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#153to all the new posters here ...
Posted: 8/29/13 at 3:08pm

My, what a large bandwidth . . . !

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#154to all the new posters here ...
Posted: 8/29/13 at 3:17pm

Why thank you, doctor!

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#155to all the new posters here ...
Posted: 12/24/15 at 6:26pm

Thought I'd "bump" this on Christmas Eve as a reminder to the newer new posters, and because someone reminded me of it via PM.

:)

Still holds true! Happy holidays to all! Be sure to hang your sock puppets by the fire!

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

Plannietink08 Profile Photo
Plannietink08
#156to all the new posters here ...
Posted: 12/24/15 at 6:57pm

You bitter, sad, old queens are the best part of my day. Never change. Merry Christmas!

"Charlotte, we're Jewish"

c0113g3b0y
#157to all the new posters here ...
Posted: 12/24/15 at 8:26pm

come to the fun home?!?!?

The thing is, besides being an utter toad of a human being, Riedel usually has the least knowledge of the topic in the room. He doesn't usually understand the content or approach of a show, and is always completely and unfailingly socially ignorant, which makes it really infuriating when Susan can't get a word in edgewise. A definitive mansplainer; it's always painful when he has female guests. I watch the show sporadically when I really want to see a guest, because it's the only theatre talkshow we have, but it would be so much better without this hateful clown in a dadcoat. (thanks ScaryWarhol)