pixeltracker

Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?- Page 2

Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#25Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 6/25/16 at 10:48am

It's the difference between $45 for the last rows in the balcony and $79 for the last rows in the mezz.  But it's students (parents) paying.  

BdwyFan
#26Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 6/25/16 at 4:11pm

The seats in the balcony are fine for Dear Evan Hansen.  You'll be fine ! 

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#27Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 8/8/16 at 9:21pm

DramaTeach said: "It's the difference between $45 for the last rows in the balcony and $79 for the last rows in the mezz.  But it's students (parents) paying.  

"

Is this a special student rate? I am looking and looking and can't seem to find ANY $79 seats in the Mezz for any performance. 

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#28Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 8/8/16 at 9:35pm

No student prices, but we get a group rate since I bring 43 kids.

GreasedLightning
#29Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 8/8/16 at 9:44pm

DramaTeach said: "No student prices, but we get a group rate since I bring 43 kids.

"

Ah, yes. Makes sense. 

GreasedLightning
#30Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 8/8/16 at 9:44pm

DramaTeach said: "No student prices, but we get a group rate since I bring 43 kids.

"

Ah, yes. Makes sense. 

@z5
#31Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 8/8/16 at 9:48pm

That balcony is very HIGH! I know I would not be happy sitting up there.

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#32Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 8/8/16 at 10:25pm

@z5 said: "That balcony is very HIGH! I know I would not be happy sitting up there."

Sat in the balcony at the St. James and thought that was VERY high.  Would you say this is worse, equal, or better?

harenheller
#33Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 12/5/18 at 5:28pm

First we got seats for network in end of December 2018 at the Belasco Theater. The only seats the box office had was for upper box E. the seats are marked partial view and box is closest to stage. we have both seats in the box. They were very cheap $69 . I fear by being so high up and so near the stage We may be able to see very little. Does anyone have experience with these upper boxes. Also I cannot find a seating chart that even shows these boxes exist.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#34Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 12/5/18 at 6:02pm

The leg space in that balcony is horrendous.   They would actually need to pay me to sit there.  

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#35Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 12/5/18 at 6:11pm

The legroom and view from the balcony at the Belasco are some of the worst on Broadway in my opinion. 

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#36Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 12/5/18 at 8:02pm

I am of moderate height and have never had a problem with leg room although I am quite flexible. I know some others do, and in a big way. Assuming you can overcome the leg room issue, here is a little trick I learned years ago, back when you had to enter the balcony through a separate door. The sight lines are fine in the center balcony, the problem is that the front of the balcony can occlude a decent slice of the downstage area depending on how the show is staged. But if you buy seats in the back row, especially in front of the booth that is up there, you can sit on the end of the seat (the part that's up when no one is sitting in it) and this gives you all the sight line you could ever want (except maybe if the show spills into the audience as it did in Hedwig). As a side benefit it gives you all the leg room you could ever want. Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?

harenheller
#37Is the Entire Belasco Balcony Partial View?
Posted: 12/6/18 at 9:45am

we all know balcony problems, But has anyone sat in the upper boxes. I have a ticket for Box E. any comments on views from boxes?