pixeltracker

Dolly will never go away again....

Dolly will never go away again....

Mr. Dolly Levi
#1Dolly will never go away again....
Posted: 11/21/13 at 11:04am

Dolly is returning back where she belongs in January, and there is nary a peep on the message board?

loliveve Profile Photo
loliveve
#2Dolly will never go away again....
Posted: 11/21/13 at 11:24am

Okay, I'm a little confused. I know the tour is underway, but are you talking about a separate production?

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#2Dolly will never go away again....
Posted: 11/21/13 at 11:31am

I thought this was about Dollypop

Never mind.

Poster Emeritus

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#3Dolly will never go away again....
Posted: 11/21/13 at 1:17pm

Parton?

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Playbilly Profile Photo
Playbilly
#4Dolly will never go away again....
Posted: 11/21/13 at 1:19pm

Is the tour confirmed for Broadway?

"Through The Sacrifice You Made, We Can't Believe The Price You Paid..For Love!"

Mr. Dolly Levi
#5Dolly will never go away again....
Posted: 11/21/13 at 1:36pm

I'm sorry - the link didn't work. Here is what the NYT is saying:

"Carol Channing, above, is set to return for a one-night engagement commemorating the 50th anniversary of the opening of “Hello, Dolly!” The event’s producer, Daniel Nardicio, announced on Sunday that the transgender performer Justin Vivian Bond would host the celebration on Jan. 20 at Town Hall in Manhattan, and that it would include filmed celebrity tributes, footage from Ms. Channing’s career and video questions submitted in advance. Tickets go on sale on Monday. Ms. Channing, 92, was previously interviewed by Mr. Bond in August at the Ice Palace in Cherry Grove, on Fire Island, as part of Mr. Nardicio’s Icon Series."

Videos