pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 3

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#50Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 6:56am

Morning peeps!

Hep, I hope Santa treats you well this year. You deserve it! *hugs*

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#51Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 9:17am

Merry Mornin'

And a Merry Merry to you, darling Hep!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#52Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 9:32am

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#53Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 9:42am

And a very merry Christmas to Hep when she awakens!

Merry Christmas Eve to the rest of you! We are in the midst of some emergency home repairs (always happens during the holidays!) and last minute dinner preps. The sun is finally shining here so we may head downtown today. Midnight Mass si actually at midnight this year (the past few years it's been at 10:00pm) so I need to find a way to stay awake till then. God, I feel old!

Broadwayboobs
#54Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 10:04am

Moony, I came home last night and my house was in darkness. Luckily it was just the outside lights. The breaker tripped and wouldn't stay on. I called the electrician in a panic being I have 16 guests coming tomorrow and would like lights for them to see. He stopped by this morning and just sent me a text that there's a short in my lamp post. He disconnected it. All the other lights are now on. He'll fix the lamp post after the holidays. Thank goodness!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#55Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 10:29am

Merry Merry all - I hope it is a magical holiday for you all.

Short day at work, and then getting some work done on my knee.

Then, relaxing and going over to a friends.

And Boobs, loved the picture.

Broadwayboobs
#56Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 11:11am

YOU, isn't that a great pix?

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#57Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 12:07pm

Especially for this thread!

Broadwayboobs
#58Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 12:28pm

Where the heck is the "LIKE" button when you need it?

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#59Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 1:09pm

Happy Merry Jollyness to everyone!!!

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Broadwayboobs
#60Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 1:11pm

Right back at 'cha Diva!!!!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#61Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 5:37pm

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas Day is here all damp yet festive. Yes, Samta arrived. We couldn't have been too naughty this year! I enjoy watching people unwrap their gifts. I find it even nicer than unwrapping my own. Now, we are waiting for Christmas Lunch with all the trimmings, plus the added attraction of fine Aussie seafood! Oh, the appointed hour seems so far away!

To all who are hosting large, unruly groups this Christmas I wish you well. I hope you can enjoy it all without panic!

Hugs all 'round!!!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#62Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 8:19am

Happy day after! I hope Santa was good to you.

Broadwayboobs
#63Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 8:28am

Morning peeps! As much as I look forward to Christmas I'm glad it's over. HC and I didn't get to open our gifts until 10:30 last night. As usual I had way too much food. Next year I'm cutting down on the food and how many dishes I set the table with. I still have more things to clean and put away when I get home tonight. Thanks to my sister and her family for not letting a Christmas day pass without drama. It really pisses me off that people will get upset by which table they sit at. What really angers me is that you'd think they would realize how much trouble we went through to make everything nice and make it a happy Christmas, but yet they find fault. It makes me want to say "do us all a favor and stay home and be miserable next year." Always one in every family and in mine it's the sister. My Uncle named her just right "Moody Miss"

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#64Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 9:15am

Boobs, that is awful. people are stupid. Glad it went well otherwise. Did Santa bring you anything good? :)

I hope everyone else had a merry holiday. Christmas Eve dinner was fantastic and I made quite an impression apparently (like that is any shock hehe). Got spoiled with some presents I was not expecting. Just overall very very excellent day. So it was fine that I spent Christmas day doing laundry and reading. I eventually felt bad so I offered to take Mom out to dinner again and then she cancelled on me an hour later. Who gets cancelled on by their mom on Christmas? oh well, nothing was bringing down my day.

Now back to work. My tire has been slowly leaking so I gotta find a local place to see if they can plug it. Back to reality.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Broadwayboobs
#65Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 9:24am

Tinky,glad your Eve went so well. Seriously who wouldn't LOVE you?
I got some expected and some unexpected gifts this year. Of course my sons gave me the usual Twizzlers and Cherry cordials. They did throw in an iTunes gift card that was unexpected. HC surprised me with a TV for my kitchen. Now I don't have to run back and forth into the family room when I'm cooking. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#66Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 9:41am

Ooh...I didn't get to hear about the drama!! Really? Table assignment fighting? Oy.

When I was making the cookies that I wound up throwing out yesterday, I was wishing I had a tv in the kitchen. I had one, but it was old, and when they switched to all digital or whatever they did, my spliced cable hookup no longer worked on it. Nothing wrong with it, except its old. I'll be damned if I get a flat screen in the kitchen before I get one for the living room. Now there's something the bro could've gotten me. Wonder how I could gently make that suggestion.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#67Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 9:49am

Girly, how about: "Hey bro! I really wish I had a flat screen TV for my living room." Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

I wish I had some sweet potatoes left for my turkey tonight. At least I have a little of the asparagus left. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#68Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 10:06am

I think you sent some home with people. That was your first mistake!! Folks, those two dishes are to die for! I want the recipes, especially the asparagus one!!

I just called Coach, and I can only get a store credit, not the cash. It's that or their credit card gets refunded. That doesn't help me.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 12/26/13 at 10:06 AM

Broadwayboobs
#69Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 10:17am

Yea, I did send a little sweet potato home with sis-in-law's, sis-in-law. I didn't give any of the asparagus away though. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

I guess Mile's mom is getting a Coach bag or you can sell on EBay Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#70Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 10:53am

Mornin'

"Who gets cancelled on by their mom on Christmas?"

That was my mom's holiday MO if it was:
Raining.
Snowing.
Windy.
Cold.
Hot.

And not just on Christmas.

RIP, Mom. Even with all that, I miss ya.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#71Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 11:05am

Oh I just remembered that HC got me tickets for OLIVER! this Saturday at the Papermill Playhouse. As long as he needs me.....

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#72Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 11:11am

I love my Goddaughter dearly, but the cost of that bag would be birthday and Christmas presents for, oh the next six years or so.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#73Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 11:12am

Just think, 6 years of not wondering what to get her Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#74Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 12:51pm

awww, I remember when Chris got me my first Coach for Christmas.

After a hunt to ever gas station in town, finally got my tire fixed. It was nail, thank god, and I didn't need to get a new tire.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos