pixeltracker

Pro-Russian Forces Order Jews in Eastern Ukraine to Register- Page 3

Pro-Russian Forces Order Jews in Eastern Ukraine to Register

FindingNamo
#50Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 1:01pm

Liza and the Ukraine reminds me of somebody else on the topic.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Liza's Headband
#51Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 1:16pm

Seeing as "Elaine" was FROM Russia and pro-Russia (though her Sue character denied it), I highly doubt we share the same view on this topic. Nice try though, Nemo.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#52Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 1:36pm

Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters

Suestorm alternately said she was Russian and a "Ukraine girl."

Updated On: 4/23/14 at 01:36 PM

dented146 Profile Photo
dented146
#53Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 1:38pm

Russia is the aggressor here. Period. They may feel that they have an historic right to eastern Ukraine and perhaps they do. But the fact is that they have openly supported the Iranian nuclear effort. That is as anti Jew as you can get.

In the mean time the Obama administration has been less supportive of Israel than any previous administration. In Syria and in Libya he has been AWOL while Russia has actively supported Assad.

Jews are on their own and that has mostly been the historic record. The only thing Jews have to fear from Obama is his looking the other way which seems likely.

Liza's Headband
#54Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 2:21pm

^ This. (Dented - you need to come around these parts more often... you're missed)

Also, thanks for the info PJ. It seems I didn't know "she" claimed that since I have to spend all of my energy and time on here just defending myself. I thought "she" was a Russian troll, through and through. Oh well.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#55Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 2:39pm

"She" also felt that she "had to spend all of my energy and time on here just defending" herself. Funny that.

FindingNamo
#56Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 2:39pm

Sue liked to call me Nemo.

Ex-Siny
#57Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 2:42pm

"In the mean time the Obama administration has been less supportive of Israel than any previous administration."

That's absolutely false.

"But I should tell you honestly that this administration under President Obama is doing in regard to our security more than anything that I can remember in the past.”

Ehud Barak

Curiously enough, Israel abstained from the UN vote condemning Russia's takeover of Crimea.

Ehud Barak on Obama's support of Israel

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#58Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 2:43pm

That's how you say "Namo" with a Ukraine Girl accent.

FindingNamo
#59Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 2:49pm

That knocks me out!

Liza's Headband
#60Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 3:02pm

If you feel I am who you think I am, maybe you should message Rob and ask. He could easily do an IP check and let you know. The fact that the troll called you "Nemo" and you're using my typo of one letter in one in one post as proof is absolutely hysterical and points to a larger issue of hysteria and paranoia with many posters on here.

Namo. Are your feelings and opinions ever validated by humans outside of this anonymous message board? Or do you solely find and seek your self-worth and life's purpose on www.BroadwayWorld.com? I am asking for a sincere response and not some snarky brush off. The attitudes of certain longtime posters on here seem to indicate what kind of validation (or lack thereof) they receive in the real world, away from the computer screen.

FindingNamo
#61Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 3:06pm

Personally I have zero interest in emailing Rob. I just find the overlap in trolling topics and nomenclature ... interesting. I'm not saying you're the same troll. I am saying you troll in a remarkably similar manner to that other troll.

FindingNamo
#62Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 3:11pm

Oh and you of all people are the last person I would respond to about my life. Sorry bitch.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#63Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 3:32pm

In the mean time the Obama administration has been less supportive of Israel than any previous administration. In Syria and in Libya he has been AWOL while Russia has actively supported Assad.

Jews are on their own and that has mostly been the historic record. The only thing Jews have to fear from Obama is his looking the other way which seems likely.

Well said dented.

Iran will get the bomb, Syria will continue to gas its citizens (although in fairness there is no side in that fight that's worth supporting and tragically it's the "man on the street" who will suffer), and Russia will rekindle the cold war.

....but the world goes 'round

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#64Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 3:37pm

"The Lord's our shepherd," says the psalm, but just in case... we better get a bomb.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

dented146 Profile Photo
dented146
#65Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/24/14 at 1:43am

Those comments by Barak were prior to the last election. Israel is continuously in a life and death battle to survive. We have the good fortune to be able to make many bad moves politically and all that happens is that we lose face and look weak.

Israel can not easily survive without our help and they can not be weak. They can not alienate the current US President when it is widely known and reported in the Times that Mitt Romney and Benjamin Netanyahu have been close personal friends for two decades.

A lot has happened since 7/12. As for Israel's actions in the UN, who knows what calculations were in play.

Updated On: 4/24/14 at 01:43 AM

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#66Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/24/14 at 10:28am

growl - I was just about the post the same song!

Who's next?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#67Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/25/14 at 9:58am

Throughout history, people keep saying "The Jews are controlling the world, and must be stopped!" When they attempt this, they screw things up inevitably for everyone, including themselves. This points to two possibilities:

1. It's a stupid, anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that we should be above by now.

2. The Jews ARE controlling the world and are much better at it than everyone else so we should just let them do it in peace.