pixeltracker

The True Blood Dumb Gossip-Head Weirdo Bitches thread- Page 4

The True Blood Dumb Gossip-Head Weirdo Bitches thread

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#75TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/25/14 at 6:18pm

I'm so turned off by the fact that he balked at playing a gay man. Same thing happened with that kid Thomas Dekker, who refused to play gay in HEROES...of course now he's one of the kids supposed to be in the bound-to-be-awful STONEWALL movie directed by Roland Emmerich (ugh).

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#76TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/25/14 at 10:22pm

Isn't that kid out, as well, now? Maybe not but I'm sure it was his agent at the time--he had done several gay youth roles and they probably were worried he'd be type cast. I didn't know he was meant to be gay in Heroes.

I'm kinda willing to give Grimes the benefit of the doubt--I mean the excuse about how he wanted to role to work with a friend and former co-star is feeble but makes some sense... But yeah, Iget your point.

I get more annoyed with cases like Luke Evans coming out to the media and then hoping everyone forgets when his agent sees movie star potential.

lovepuppy
#77TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/25/14 at 11:45pm

Haha, whoever asked if Jess had the same "what are you?" impulse toward Sookie's then-unknown-fairyness in S. 2, I had to go back and think of what happened, there. She was a baby vamp and very incorrigible, as we should recall. Sookie was just reunited with Bill, and Jess had just been deposited back home to Bill's house after Eric and Pam were sick of babysitting her. I believe Jess said, "can we eat her?" but didn't do the fairy-sniffing thing.

Can I also add, that as this show is being re-run all week per typical HBO procedure, and it's summer and there's nothing else on, despite the fact that I didn't like how dark it got right off the bat, of course it's still even the best thing on TV, even in reruns. So, my favorite scene to look forward to is actually becoming the James/Lafayette scene, despite me picking on Parsons, earlier. I guess it's because it's such a new wrinkle in things. BonTemps-ians captured in Fangtasia's dungeon? Seen it. Lettie Mae going crazy? Adina Porter's awesome, but we've seen it. Andy and Bill sparring? Seen it (though Andy's man'd up a bit now that he's a father and the sheriff, talking that gun-toting kid off the proverbial ledge on their vampire hunt). And I loves me some Alcide and am fine with him and Sookie together, but I'm so sick of Anna Paquin's boobs. I mean, seriously, go on and tweet about being "a happy bi-sexual mom" all you want and stuff, but it's becoming as annoying as seeing Lena Dunham strip in "Girls." And Dunham's boobs have more of a statement to make, all around. And yeah, I agree with whoever said that Jason and vamp-Violet are annoying. He finally got her to have sex. What a stretch.

But I digress. Yep, until we solve the "where's Eric" and "where's Tara" mysteries, I'm committed to see it through til the end and I'm rooting for James & Lafayette. And here's hoping James' acting gets better.

"There is no use trying," said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things." "I dare say you haven't had the practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." --Alice in Wonderland
Updated On: 6/25/14 at 11:45 PM

EricMontreal22
#78TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/26/14 at 12:32am

The "BonTemps-ians captured in Fangtasia's dungeon" is what disappoints me the most. Because we saw that for so much of... season 2? I can't even remember (3 I think, actually) and it feels so much the same except this time they all conveniently happen to be characters we know--it almost seems like a parody. (Of course TB has done the "almost like a parody" thing many times before.

We have seen the "will this straight character have a gay hookup" thing many times before, of course, but it's always been in fantasy tease segments.

EricMontreal22
lovepuppy
#80TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/26/14 at 4:03am

Agreed, re: the dungeon thing. I mean, if the hep-v vamps take people, ok. But to a place that BILL didn't even LOOK FIRST, on his and Andy's little vampire hunt? Interesting that the hep-v vamps knew they could go there...how would they know whether or not Eric and Pam were home? :)

"There is no use trying," said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things." "I dare say you haven't had the practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." --Alice in Wonderland

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#81TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/26/14 at 5:29am

Question about the scene in Morocco... The man offered his daughter to Pam because only a child's blood can have the certainty of cleanliness. There has been so much on this show that I don't recall why the human blood is tainted and why everyone would have it. Are the humans carrying Hep V?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#82TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/26/14 at 10:54am

Humans can carry it, it just doesn't have any effect on them. I was trying to remember if it was the same strain of Hepatitis from season 1 that was harmless to humans but fatal to vampires. I just looked it up and that was Hep D, but according to the True Blood wiki, Hep V is a mutation of Hep D.

Liza's Headband
#83TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:00am

And you definitely have it.

FindingNamo
#84TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:10am

Phyl, you should work for the VCDC.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#85TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:23am

I would be very good at that!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#86TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/29/14 at 9:10pm

Oh my Holy God.

Thank you, HBO. Thank you.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#87TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/29/14 at 9:36pm

Ha!!!

(And yes.)

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#88TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/29/14 at 9:40pm

That opening was tingling.

And for crying out loud, if Sookie has a flashback involving Fangtasia and still no one thinks to look there... Updated On: 6/29/14 at 09:40 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#89TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/29/14 at 10:06pm

She's too busy being a nosy bitch and reading peoples diaries.

FindingNamo
#90TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/29/14 at 10:26pm

She has that super empathy thing like that Star Trek lady.

I liked the episode much better than last week. Was not even tempted to do something else while it was on.

Thought the first scene was a nice gift for Pride Day.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#92TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/29/14 at 11:33pm

God almighty, this episode. I agree it was a lot but than last week, but this show is still as crazy as ever.

I was little irked by the opening, I knew it was a dream right away, and I'd rather they just get on with the show (I also felt that way during the flashback). But it was a decent episode, and Maxine made me el oh el.

Also, Tara on a crucifix whispering in tongues!

FindingNamo
#93TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/29/14 at 11:44pm

I didn't know it was a dream, I spent the first moments wondering if I had forgotten something. And it wouldn't be the first time I had.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#94TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/29/14 at 11:53pm

I'm good at spotting dream sequences (and I remembered Eric had given Jason his blood). And I feel like there's always a 50/50 chance of a gay sex scene being a dream in this, where it's probably more 75/25 with the straighties.

Tara looked divine. Heh.

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#95TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 1:20am

I always forget that the world of True Blood is only like 4 years.

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

JerseyGirl2
#96TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 4:21am

When Sam went to the crib and picked up the little stuffed animal, I gasped. That's a Beanie Lambie from Doc McStuffins and my daughter was playing with the exact same toy while it was on my screen. Gah!

So, Eric has it. It looks like Jessica has it. I am guessing we're gonna have a cure before the season ends? They can't just kill off all the good characters.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

JerseyGirl2
#97TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 5:46am

And how are these Hep V vamps getting into people's homes? Don't they have to be invited in? It's not like they don't look like vampires.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#98TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 8:05am

Jessica has it? I thought she was upset about the marks on her arm because she couldn't hide them from Andy

JerseyGirl2
#99TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 8:30am

Oh, was that it? Why wouldn't they have healed like everything else?