pixeltracker

Imperial rear mezzanine seating.

Imperial rear mezzanine seating.

Broadwaydreaming Profile Photo
Broadwaydreaming
#1Imperial rear mezzanine seating.
Posted: 9/28/14 at 12:33pm

Hi! I'm looking to grab tickets for Les Mis. Any insight on the most extreme sides of the rear mez? I'm looking at row D isle either side. How bad are they? Are the box seats any better? Thanks!

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#2Imperial rear mezzanine seating.
Posted: 9/28/14 at 1:33pm

It's a very large theater, so you will feel quite far away from the stage if you sit there.

prouvaire
#2Imperial rear mezzanine seating.
Posted: 9/28/14 at 4:09pm

I've sat in rear mezzanine row A, right side (aisle seat) and I didn't think it was too bad. The nice thing about that seat is there is a "wall" in front of the whole row that's really a curtain so it gives you a little more leg room than some of the other seats in this theater. The stage did far away but I was still able to see the actors' faces pretty well. I found the audience to be kind of distracting though, maybe it was the night I went but there was lots of talking and also at least three different people that were trying to film or take photos which led to ushers coming over to reprimand them throughout act one. Everyone settled down for act two but it did pull me out of the show a few times. Just something to think about!

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#3Imperial rear mezzanine seating.
Posted: 9/28/14 at 5:10pm

I, for one, feel the rear mezz to be oddly intimate at the Imperial. Sure, it's huge, but the mezz is so close to the stage, that I think it's a great view for a show. I sat there twice for Nice Work and really enjoyed it.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#4Imperial rear mezzanine seating.
Posted: 9/28/14 at 5:40pm

I think the rear mezzanine is perfectly fine at the Imperial. I sat there for both Billy Elliot and Les Miserables.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

broadwayfan1995
#5Imperial rear mezzanine seating.
Posted: 9/28/14 at 6:42pm

The rear mezz is absolutely fine. Obviously not the best view, but you can still see facial expressions/etc. I sat in row G one time and was fine!