pixeltracker

Bill Cosby Rape Allegations- Page 12

Bill Cosby Rape Allegations

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#275Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/30/15 at 1:29pm

Of course. This is one reason why women who have been raped are reluctant to come forward. Unfortunately women who were rped are deemed to have been asking for it or looking for attention.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Taryn Profile Photo
Taryn
#276Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/31/15 at 12:57am

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/12/30/3735370/the-real-bill-cosby-story/ is an interesting read just because statements they have from Cosby himself actually support the victim's claim.  "He said, she said," but what he said is actually pretty damning of himself.

FindingNamo
#277Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/31/15 at 1:05am

Geez, Bill, wouldn't the world be a much better place if kids today had normal names and stopped wearing baggy clothes?  Where are the priorities?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#278Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/31/15 at 4:06am

The fncker told me to get a haircut when I worked on a Jell-o commercial with him. Should have returned with "Keep you fly zipped, Bill." He was then and probably still now an arrogant a-hole.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#279Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 12/31/15 at 8:57am

Yeah, that chasm between the finger-wagging scold schooling African-American boys not to wear butt-crack revealing jeans and the beverage tainting serial rapist schooling women in his particular power trip is one helluva story.  

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
Updated On: 1/2/16 at 08:57 AM

javero Profile Photo
javero
#280Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 1/1/16 at 8:14pm

Do as I say, not as I do.  Be gone Bill and take your shaite-hued puddin' with you.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#281Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 1/1/16 at 9:30pm

Whether is is found guilty or not, his career is gone.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#282Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 1/10/16 at 6:47pm

He's 78 years old and hasn't done anything of real significance in the last 15 years, so it's not his career's end would be of much concern to anyone, including him.  

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#283Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 1/10/16 at 10:05pm

I could not care less about his career.   The man is a criminal.  He belongs in jail.  

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#284Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 1/11/16 at 8:17pm

I agree 100% NYadgal. The problem is lack of any substantial evidence. Believe me, I know it is hard come up with anything, specially after so many years. I also know first hand (my partner's sister was raped during a break in many years ago) how hard it is for the victim to come forward and talk about it.

I don't think he will get jail time to be honest. I do believe however he will lose his fortune in the avalanche of civil suits.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#285Bill Cosby Rape Allegations
Posted: 1/12/16 at 2:38pm

I agree with you, SNAFU.  

It's just such a hideous situation for all of the women who were his victims.

If civil suits and his financial ruin are the only recourse for them, then have at it!  

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."
Updated On: 1/12/16 at 02:38 PM