pixeltracker

MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale- Page 3

MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale

FindingNamo
#50MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/23/14 at 7:37pm

This bit from the Times article strikes me as sad: "… written with songwriters who have also supplied material to Rihanna, Demi Lovato and Jason Derulo…"

There was a time when lesser artists like these would have wanted to work with her.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#51MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/23/14 at 7:43pm

Oh god Namo honestly, you even manage to find something in a great review, these raves from critics,fansand former fans must really be killing you

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

FindingNamo
#52MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/23/14 at 8:05pm

More importantly you ignore the criticisms in the review to call it great. It's mixed to enthusiastic, full of what-could-be's and the frankly obvious point that MDNA was crap. That awkward moment I predicted two years ago when those who ignored its awfulness have to face its awfulness in order to move on.

Oh! I listened to Living for Love on beats.com. Was psyched to hear she's back "down on her knees," disappointed she's not begging anybody please. Vocally, it sounds like she showed up and delivered the lines with engagement. Brava, Madonna! Singing approximating something like she means it rather than as if she's just been handed a bunch of hydrangeas goes a long way. Musically, I thought the transitions were clunky, but not as bad as a lot of the stuff that actually gets played in clubs.

So, good for her. And you.

songanddanceman2
#53MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/23/14 at 9:12pm

'That awkward moment I predicted two years ago when those who ignored its awfulness have to face its awfulness in order to move on. '

What what what what are you talking about you strange man???
The people who did not like it at the time said that and still say that, the people who did like it said that at the time and still say that. You predicted...well nothing (other than the tour been a huge disaster in the US that would not sell and critics would hate....oh wait, that never happened)

Namo dear you can scream that MDNA was crap until the cows come home, i enjoyed the album and still do, that's my opinion, nothing is gonna change that. Quite a few songs from that album are still on my playlist, a couple i never want to hear again like i said at the time.

And the transitions are clunky? what an earth are you talking about?

The times is pretty much a rave, as most of the reviews have been, but you hang on those quibbles they mention if it makes you happy and secure. And the hydrangeas joke again, how very retro of you

FindingNamo
#54MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/23/14 at 9:13pm

I think it's the part in the review that said the songs are constructed of separate idioms. Like, Frankenpop. The two sections of the single sound cobbled together and not smoothly. It's nothing new. The Beatles did it all over Abbey Road. Just, you know, seamlessly.

songanddanceman2
#55MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/23/14 at 9:32pm

lol go away Namo, just go go far away from this thread. You are more annoying than a returning case of crabs.

FindingNamo
#56MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/23/14 at 9:49pm

I was summonsed here. So that's hurtful… Especially the crabs comment when you know what I've been through.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#57MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/23/14 at 9:57pm

Jesus, songanddance, does Namo having a different opinion somehow invalidate yours? I really like the new single, too, but I'll still be able to sleep tonight knowing that Namo isn't quite as enamored with it as I am. And, as he said, I personally asked him for his opinion in this thread.

Namo, I'll see you in the Looking S2 thread. MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale

songanddanceman2
#58MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/24/14 at 10:07am

When it comes to Madonna myself and Namo have a troubled dysfunctional relationship in the way Bette Davies wanted to push Joan Crawford down some stairs.

If you don't like to read it dear don't read it. And yes you asked him for your opinion and he gave it, wonderful, end of story. And I couldn't give two s***s if he think the single is the worst piece of crap since Good Vibrations arrived on Broadway, it's his other non stop self righteous idiotic comments that are what I argue back over. He's like a strange little contstant contradiction (he has no time to spend on artist he does not like/ let's keep posting about her over and over) who doesn't seem to see what he does (or how obsessed HE is with her) or just does things to get a rise out of a Madonna fan like myself, which is just a little pathetic of somebody his age (get outside, experience life).

It will carry on between us, it always does, it's become a twisted tradition on here, we disagree, people call me obsessed, seem to miss the point that the obsession stems from Namo's side not mine, he predicts all will be a disaster, he turns out wrong, life goes back to normal of him insulting everybody else on the board and I take my 'obsessed' self back to my writing and directing until the next Madonna release.

We are as clockwork as Namo's Anti psychotic medication.

FindingNamo
#59MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/24/14 at 10:23am

And I'm Joan right now!

HorseTears, I was making a joke about what I've been through. I thought it was a funny non-sequitur that might make sandman2 laugh.

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#60MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/24/14 at 10:31am

I'm enjoying at least half of my "early Christmas gift" (that I paid for)...thanks Madonna, and Happy Holidays!

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

FindingNamo
#61MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/24/14 at 10:48am

Live for love this season, because that's all that matters. Along with iTunes charts.

#62MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/24/14 at 12:12pm

HEADS WILL ROLL TODAY!!!
14 More Demos have leaked online.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com//2014/12/24/fourteen-more-madonna-tracks-leaked-online/?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&bicmp=AD&bicmlukp=WT.mc_id&bicmst=1409232722000&bicmet=1419773522000&_r=1&smtyp=cur&bicmp=AD&bicmlukp=WT.mc_id&bicmst=1409232722000&bicmet=1419773522000&_r=0

Beautiful Scars, Hold Tight and Inside Out

is CLASSIC Madonna.

and i hope all 3 make it on to the album.

Great hooks, melodies

and loving how she is using a lot of male backup vocals.

Updated On: 12/24/14 at 12:12 PM

songanddanceman2
#63MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/24/14 at 1:20pm

Yeah I'm not gonna listen, don't wanna ruin the rest of the album, hearing good things though so I'm excited.

And Namo, you will never be Bette, NEVER

Jay Lerner-Z
#64MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/24/14 at 1:35pm

I hear he does do a mean "The Rose" though, in fairness.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

Jay Lerner-Z
#65MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/24/14 at 1:47pm

If I hadn't been on the Christmas brandy, and had been paying proper attention, I would've realized you were referring to Ms.Davis, but I stand by my original statement.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#66MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/24/14 at 7:13pm

These new "leaks" are an interesting mix of songs. It's a lesser collection than the ones "leaked" last week but there's some good-very good stuff in there. "Back That Up" is so retro it feels like a newly discovered track from her very first album. I almost can't wait to go down and see her perform it at Dancereria.

songanddanceman2
#67MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/24/14 at 9:14pm

I caved, listened to a few (not all), gotta say i love Hold Tight, Body Shop, Vici and Inside Out are pretty great

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#68MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/28/14 at 5:26pm

She's taking these setbacks really well, I think

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#69MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/29/14 at 4:18am

God, I love Nadya.

#70MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/29/14 at 11:57am

i was a fan of nadya until i discovered Charlie Hides.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#71MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 12/29/14 at 4:37pm

Is he the fella who did those Madonna skin care parodies? If so, he's ace as well.

songanddanceman2
#72MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 1/19/15 at 5:21pm

Track list released for the Rebel Heart Album.

Living For Love
Devil Pray
Ghosttown
Unapologetic Bitch
Illuminati
Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)
Hold Tight
Joan of Arc
Iconic (feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)
HeartBreakCity
Body Shop
Holy Water
Inside Out
Wash All Over Me
Best Night
Veni vedi vici (feat. Nas)
S.E.X.
Messiah
Rebel Heart

Sad to see Addicted and Tragic Girl missing, but other than Best Niggt and Holy Water I'm happy with that. Also a special deluxe edition is coming out with 25 tracks on so we still have 6 more to be added.

Rebel Heart, Joan of Arc, Hold Tight, Devil Pray, Ghost Town, Living for Love, Unapologetic Bitch, Joan of Arc, Body Shop, Messiah, Veni Vidi Vici, Heartbreak City, Wash All Over Me makes a great album, the other songs are just a great bonus for me.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#73MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 1/19/15 at 8:05pm

It's a shame that "Graffiti Heart" and "Beautiful Scars" aren't on there. Also, it's strange that "Back That Up" isn't included, so I'm hoping all 3 of those make it on the Deluxe edition.

CAX
#74MADONNA ALBUM ( 6 new songs) on ITUNES with Pre-Sale
Posted: 1/19/15 at 11:36pm

Never Let You Go has reached ear worm status for me. Not quite sure why.