pixeltracker

Faye Dunaway Writing A Book About MOMMIE DEAREST?!?!- Page 2

Faye Dunaway Writing A Book About MOMMIE DEAREST?!?!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#25Faye Dunaway Writing A Book About MOMMIE DEAREST?!?!
Posted: 4/3/15 at 1:38pm

Lea Michele makes Dunaway seem like a Disney princess. 

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#26Faye Dunaway Writing A Book About MOMMIE DEAREST?!?!
Posted: 4/3/15 at 2:14pm

^ ♥   ROTFLMFPRAO!!!!

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#27Faye Dunaway Writing A Book About MOMMIE DEAREST?!?!
Posted: 4/6/15 at 6:50pm

Faye might have gotten wind that Rutanya Alda (Carol Ann) got a publisher for her salacious "Mommie Dearest Diaries" and feels she has to get the last word. 

If she'd only had a sense of humor after Mommie Dearest (after the sting wore off) she'd be sitting on top of the world. Hell, she could make a living hosting gay screenings all over the world alone. No lie. I'd pay $150 for a screening and a meet and greet. 

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#28Faye Dunaway Writing A Book About MOMMIE DEAREST?!?!
Posted: 4/6/15 at 7:34pm

She could charge us gays a hell of a lot more than that and we'd still show up in droves!

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#29Faye Dunaway Writing A Book About MOMMIE DEAREST?!?!
Posted: 4/6/15 at 7:40pm

I always knew that Carol Ann was up to no good.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#30Faye Dunaway Writing A Book About MOMMIE DEAREST?!?!
Posted: 4/7/15 at 11:26am

I expect no less than a 200-page rant.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#31Faye Dunaway Writing A Book About MOMMIE DEAREST?!?!
Posted: 10/10/17 at 5:19pm

Bump!  Whatever happened to this rumor?  Never really made much sense to begin with.

When Faye wrote her autobio in 1995, she went into great detail about the making of the film.  I can't imagine that she would have new information that she didn't already write about back in 1995.  

Updated On: 11/14/18 at 05:19 PM