pixeltracker

Palace Theatre-extreme sides orchestra? How's the view.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#1Palace Theatre-extreme sides orchestra? How's the view.
Posted: 4/15/15 at 6:56pm

The dates Im looking at for American In Paris are offering extreme sides orch-rows j-m against the wall or balcony. How are the extreme sides in the orch. They are being sold full price and not marked as obstructed. Anyone sat there?

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

#2Palace Theatre-extreme sides orchestra? How's the view.
Posted: 4/15/15 at 7:15pm

Did you get a discount code?  Try for front Mezz instead!

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#2Palace Theatre-extreme sides orchestra? How's the view.
Posted: 4/15/15 at 7:15pm

The extreme sides of the Palace Orchestra is elevated.  Almost like box seats.  I like them..just stay towards the front.  I prefer them to the mid orchestra because I don't like the rake in the Palace and if someone tall sits in front of you.. you are f***'d.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#3Palace Theatre-extreme sides orchestra? How's the view.
Posted: 4/15/15 at 7:16pm

Theres no front mezz available on the dates I can go. 

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#4Palace Theatre-extreme sides orchestra? How's the view.
Posted: 4/15/15 at 7:17pm

Dame-in general, I hate the Palace. Ive been the orchestra and gotten effed before and the balcony makes me nauseous (literally) thanks for the info. :)

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#5Palace Theatre-extreme sides orchestra? How's the view.
Posted: 4/15/15 at 9:38pm

Bettyboy, Here's a visual to help...personally, never sat in those locations as I prefer the front mezzanine at the Palace.

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#6Palace Theatre-extreme sides orchestra? How's the view.
Posted: 4/15/15 at 10:46pm

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

jpiedrafite
#7Palace Theatre-extreme sides orchestra? How's the view.
Posted: 6/7/15 at 12:28pm

How is the rear orchestra (row P-ish) for American in Paris. I saw an early preview in March and was in row F of the mezzanine and the leg room was atrocious. Would I miss much/anything from the rear orchestra due to the overhang?

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#8Palace Theatre-extreme sides orchestra? How's the view.
Posted: 6/7/15 at 2:21pm

I sat in Row V center for this show and the view was great, no obstructions at all. Row P is even better if you can get it center. The stage is high and the slope is great than other theatres. (I think Premium goes to Row N for this show, so P is pretty prime.)

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008