pixeltracker

The "Rebecca" Saga Continues- Page 6

The "Rebecca" Saga Continues

Fan123 Profile Photo
Fan123
#125The "Rebecca" Saga Continues
Posted: 6/20/22 at 6:15am

If anyone's interested, that non-replica Theatre Magdeburg production premiered in Germany recently. I was actually hoping it would look kookier, but whatever. Photos from this Facebook post.

The

The

The

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#126The "Rebecca" Saga Continues
Posted: 6/20/22 at 2:29pm

The boat scene looks cool.

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage

Funhouse2
#127The
Posted: 6/20/22 at 5:49pm

Rebecca is also coming back to Vienna in the fall. The revival cast will include Willemijn Verkaik as Mrs. Danvers.

Updated On: 6/20/22 at 05:49 PM

Plannietink08 Profile Photo
Plannietink08
#128The
Posted: 6/20/22 at 7:34pm

That song never, ever fails to give me goosebumps but those vocals and that performance was transcendent. 

"Charlotte, we're Jewish"

StageJunkie2
#129The
Posted: 6/20/22 at 8:51pm

Am I delusional or did I read somewhere that the complete unused, original Broadway sets and costumes are warehoused somewhere in New Jersey?

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#130The
Posted: 6/20/22 at 9:20pm

StageJunkie2 said: "Am I delusional or did I read somewhere that the complete unused, original Broadway sets and costumes are warehoused somewhere in New Jersey?"

Who would be paying for this?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#131The
Posted: 6/21/22 at 8:29am

StageJunkie2 said: "Am I delusional or did I read somewhere that the complete unused, original Broadway sets and costumes are warehoused somewhere in New Jersey?"

I seem to recall reading that as well.

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage

Videos