Big Brother 17

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#50Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/7/15 at 12:01am

Do you know what time that happened on the feeds?  

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#51Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/7/15 at 12:25pm

Wait. Why did the live feed thread get deleted? Rob?

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

xxdrewboy85xx Profile Photo
xxdrewboy85xx
#52Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/9/15 at 2:40am

Um..... Is this photoshop? What does this mean? 

Big Brother 17

Updated On: 7/9/15 at 02:40 AM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#53Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/9/15 at 8:02am

That a family picture was taken at Christmastime?  Note the wreath and the lack of leaves on the trees. 

Are you implying that the guy is "someone" we should recognize?  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

xxdrewboy85xx
#54Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/9/15 at 11:02am

ok on one of the big Brother spoiler sites it was posted that that was a picture from a long time ago of Shelli and Clay and they really knew each other before hand. I originally thought that looked nothing like him, but when I saw it posted on a trusted sources twitter I fell for it. Then again, Im at the beach all week and was pretty buzzed last night when that was posted. 

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#55Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/9/15 at 11:57am

From a long time ago?  Then wouldn't he look like a jr high kid.....or at least somewhat younger then he does now? 

For what its worth, I don't think it looks anything like him.  I'm guessing a brother?

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#56Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/9/15 at 1:45pm

That is her brother.

xxdrewboy85xx
#57Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/9/15 at 1:51pm

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. I missed last nights episode being on vacation and checked for updates and spoilers when I got in from the bar last night. I thought Big Brother Network had tweeted the pic, but I guess they just retweeted it and I assumed wrong. Haha 

Then others started retweeting it and that's when I posted it here. When I saw it again this morning sober I was like I'm an idiot that's totally not him and came back to post it here and saw dramamama's response. :) 

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#58Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/10/15 at 3:29am

I don't care for the battle of the block either. The show had more suspense when it was all simpler. Now when the four get nominated they look like they are half asleep because there are so many ways to get out of the situation.

Clay is lovely to look at but not the brightest bulb in the bunch. I think it is one of the more unattractive casts in recent memory and many of them look like they have not taken a bath in days.

ArtMan
#59Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/10/15 at 8:24am

"I don't care for the battle of the block either. The show had more suspense when it was all simpler. Now when the four get nominated they look like they are half asleep because there are so many ways to get out of the situation.
Clay is lovely to look at but not the brightest bulb in the bunch. I think it is one of the more unattractive casts in recent memory and many of them look like they have not taken a bath in days."

He may not be the brightest bulb, but that ass makes up for it.  When he was jumping up and down last night (shirtless naturally) I couldn't take my eyes off of that fine behind.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#60Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/10/15 at 9:48am

I just got caught up from last week and it was sort of sad and funny to see everything that went on all at once.  I was really hoping Audrey would do well, but then she went all BB schizo and destroyed herself.  She's just lucky Da' was hopelessly aggressive and made herself a much bigger target.  Audrey and Da' made way too many mistakes this week, but Da' really seemed much more aggressive and smart.  I would have made her a primary target as well.  And WHY ON EARTH did she tell everyone about the twin suspicion BEFORE talking to Liz?!?!  That was so boneheaded!  I loved watching Da', but I'm sort of pissed at her for doing this to herself.  And watching Audrey making an ass out of herself was really disappointing.  So now, I find myself rooting for people I wouldn't have expected: Becky, John, Austin and Steve are my faves at the moment.  And I'm really hoping the Scarlett Johansson  twins stay in the house.  I'm sort of obsessed with them.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#61Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/10/15 at 10:37am

And WHY ON EARTH did she tell everyone about the twin suspicion BEFORE talking to Liz?!?!

That's exactly what got her voted out.  When Vanessa and Liz didn't vote for Da last night, I was like "Why did they go back on their word?" but I spent about two hours combing through live feeds stuff last night and realized Da was never not going.

Right now I'm rooting for Vanessa, but since there are 900 weeks left, that's all subject to change. 

Mister Matt
#62Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/10/15 at 12:49pm

Oh, I like Vanessa, too!  Breaking up Clay and the orange girl needs to be high on everyone's list.  That showmance is way too obvious way too soon.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#63Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/10/15 at 12:59pm

I can't figure out why Da picked who she picked not to vote. Especially what's her name who got her face hit by a train since she was gunning to get Audrey out.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#64Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/10/15 at 1:04pm

think she was trying to pick people that wouldn't be traced to her (ie, why she didn't pick Clay), but I was baffled by her picks, too. 

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#65Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/10/15 at 3:36pm

""I don't care for the battle of the block either. The show had more suspense when it was all simpler. Now when the four get nominated they look like they are half asleep because there are so many ways to get out of the situation.
Clay is lovely to look at but not the brightest bulb in the bunch. I think it is one of the more unattractive casts in recent memory and many of them look like they have not taken a bath in days."

He may not be the brightest bulb, but that ass makes up for it.  When he was jumping up and down last night (shirtless naturally) I couldn't take my eyes off of that fine behind."

I am with you there. He has a very perky butt and my eyes have been glued to it as well. When he lays around in his sweat pants he spreads out his crotch area which is easy on the eyes too.

Mister Matt
#66Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/10/15 at 4:02pm

Big Brother 17

ClydeBarrow
#67Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/10/15 at 4:48pm

I can't say I'm sorry to see Mama Da go. I'm mixed on my feelings about her comment on Audrey. Is everyone really concerned about putting her up just because she's transgender?

This week should be interesting since Austin and Vanessa are two wild cards to me. Plus we don't really know what will happen with the BB Takeover this week.

While I don't think this is the most classically "hot" cast this season I am definitely crushing hard on John and Steve. I'm honestly glad to see the producers go for the different angle in terms of hotness this season. That being said, I'm not mad at this...

Big Brother 17

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

ArtMan
#68Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/10/15 at 5:11pm

I thought Day was a very insightful player.  But her emotions made here make stupid mistakes.  She should have kept the twin reveal to herself and "make" Liz vote for her or she would tell.  Telling everybody in the house, left her with no leverage with that situation.  Those people in this house or any other Big Brother cannot keep a secret to themselves.  All it is, is a house of you said, he said stuff.  Some true, most lies.  On another note, is it me, or does Austin come off as a little off, when he is voting when he refers to himself as Austin and Judus.  I know that is his character name, but it just comes off as a little cray cray.  I can't imagine what is going through Julie's head when he says it.  And that black top hat needs to go.

Mister Matt
#69Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:41am

Judas is Austin's wrestling character, so I imagine he enjoys having fun with his alter ego (which includes the hat).  I'm not a fan of it, but it doesn't seem strange to me that he addresses it all the time, even in voting.  He just refers to Judas when discussing his more wicked side not unlike a Jekyll/Hyde reference.  I don't care for his long hair/beard and top hat, but that's tied to his wrestling character, so I don't expect it to change.  But I sort of find his cluelessness endearing.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#70Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:53am

Austin seems a bit "touched" to me.

And that beardtail? Ugh. Why grow a beard if you have tie it up? That's worse than any "manbun" I've seen.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

ClydeBarrow
#71Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:58am

"And that beardtail? Ugh. Why grow a beard if you have tie it up? That's worse than any "manbun" I've seen."

Yes, bitch! You're totally right.

Also everything with Liz/Fat Beth is killing me. I love how John was trying to look at her teeth and see the crown. I love Jeff not understanding that there are two of them. I love how it must be destroying Fat Beth since everyone is like "you're fat and your sister is so skinny."

As much as I don't dislike James, I'm really hoping he doesn't win the veto because I can't lose Jeff or John for that matter.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#72Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/14/15 at 11:07am

I laughed when DaVonne called her "Thickums".

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#73Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/14/15 at 12:34pm

Jeff is proving to be quite clueless, which surprises me because he came off as much sharper during TAR.

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

Mister Matt
#74Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/14/15 at 1:01pm

Jeff sort of bored me on TAR and now I just find him annoying.  I wouldn't mind seeing him go, really.  I think John is sweet and hilarious.  His stoner voice always makes me laugh.

I love how it must be destroying Fat Beth since everyone is like "you're fat and your sister is so skinny."

Aw.  I like both Liz and Julia.  Why would you love to see her destroyed?  Did she do something awful?