pixeltracker

Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?- Page 2

Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?

bfreak
#25Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/1/15 at 4:55pm

Now I'm hearing a rumor that Kelsey's final performance is tomorrow. There has been no announcement or anything and finding Neverland has not responded to any of my messages or anything. Does anyone have any information on this? I really want to know because if this is the case I want to plan on going tomorrow.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#26Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/1/15 at 5:03pm

If it is tomorrow a lot of Fourth of July tourists are going to be looking for refunds.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

bfreak
#27Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/1/15 at 5:10pm

Exactly. First of all why would he be leaving mid-week and second why would they not announce something like this yet? Finding Neverland's team has been so ridiculous in telling people things first with the albums release dates game of musical chairs and now this Kelsey Grammer stuff. They're probably just worried that if they don't announce when he is leaving until that day that their whole advance will drop and refunds for the week will be pouring in on ticketmaster.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#28Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/2/15 at 5:28pm

Any new developments?

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

bfreak
#29Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/2/15 at 5:35pm

Well, I saw another person on Instagram saying that today was his last day. I really can't believe (pun intended) finding neverland's marketing team. They hide things and then lie. They say that a big announcement was coming June 30 and it was no new information than we already knew. Now it is Kelsey Grammer's proabable last day and still no announcement is made. I don't mind waiting until September to see the show but at first I was concerned that this was it for Kelsey, but even so I think they should have just said the freaking correct day already. It's not like their advance is going to drop in 1/2 because Kelsey is taking a break, and if they really believe that way (no pun intended here) then they are really in for some trouble.

FindingNamo
#30Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/2/15 at 5:37pm

What are the puns?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

bfreak
#31Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/2/15 at 5:38pm

The song Believe that they performed on many talk shows and plays in the commercial currently airing on TV.

bfreak
#32Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/2/15 at 5:38pm

Double post!

Updated On: 7/2/15 at 05:38 PM

afaye11
#33Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/2/15 at 6:11pm

I saw the show last night (7-1) and Paul Slade Smith was on for Kelsey Grammer. Warlow was listed in the playbill, however, leading me to believe that Grammer might have left a few days ago. For what it's worth, Paul Slade Smith was EXCELLENT in the role (as was Kevin Kern in Smith's regular role)!

bfreak
#34Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/2/15 at 6:14pm

Strange stuff. I don't mind that he left but what up with all the secrecy?

LizzieCurry
#35Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/2/15 at 8:25pm

"I saw the show last night (7-1) and Paul Slade Smith was on for Kelsey Grammer. Warlow was listed in the playbill, however, leading me to believe that Grammer might have left a few days ago. For what it's worth, Paul Slade Smith was EXCELLENT in the role (as was Kevin Kern in Smith's regular role)! "

VERY interesting. Thanks!

bfreak
#36Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/2/15 at 8:32pm

And on the Playbill Vault is says Kelsey Grammer departed June 30 and it lists Anthony Warlow now so I guess he is in fact officially out for now. It just seems so strange that the marketing team is keeping this a big secret. I'm sure that they knew when his last day was when they confirmed that Warlow is stepping in. Not to start a huge speculation, but do you suppose that Kelsey is leaving for any medical reason or even rehab?

Sunny11
#37Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/2/15 at 9:27pm

Hopefully he just has a movie/ TV project that hasn't been announced yet and it isn't anything serious. 

notalwaysontime Profile Photo
notalwaysontime
#38Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/3/15 at 8:01am

That just seems really really sneaky to me to not announce Kelsey's exit. They went out of their way to promote him in the show, and that just seems like a really crappy move to go through so much trouble to make sure everyone knew he was in the show, and to then not put forth any effort to inform people he's gone now.

bfreak
#39Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/3/15 at 8:59am

Exactly. Something weird must be up. I'm now even wondering if we'll be seeing Kelsey again in this supposed September return. Oh and again, Finding Neverland's marketing team sucks.

bfreak
#40Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/3/15 at 8:59am

Exactly. Something weird must be up. I'm now even wondering if we'll be seeing Kelsey again in this supposed September return. Oh and again, Finding Neverland's marketing team sucks.

bfreak
#41Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/3/15 at 9:16am

Tourist: Isn't Frasier supposed to be in this?

Box Office Attendent: Sorry, he had to go back to Seattle for a little bit.

Tourist: Oh, OK.

bfreak
#42Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/3/15 at 9:33am

Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?Notice all they seemed to do was take his name and picture off of the flags instead just replacing it with "The story of how Peter became Pan."

Updated On: 7/3/15 at 09:33 AM

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#43Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/3/15 at 9:37am

So, when does Anthony start? If he's listed in the Playbill it must be soon?

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

LizzieCurry
#44Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/3/15 at 10:00am

This is really bad. And this isn't even one of those shows where they're trying to make the show the star and not focus on who's in it (Mormon, Wicked, etc...) Kelsey Grammer is still listed and shown on the TodayTix app as well. The Neverland team doesn't appear to have done a full sweep yet. Anthony Warlow deserves a better-handled Broadway return than this!

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#45Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/3/15 at 2:12pm

Oh Harvey

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

starcatchers Profile Photo
starcatchers
#46Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/4/15 at 12:52am

The box office said he *should* start on Tuesday. 

the artist formerly known as dancingthrulife04 Check out my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamanddrift And please consider donating to my Ride to Remember, benefitting the Alzheimer's Association: http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=8200&pg=personal&px=6681234

bfreak
#47Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/4/15 at 12:55am

Ok. Now this has gotten even weirder. I just saw a post on instagram that I could clearly see was Kelsey Grammer at the curtain call. What would they have if they updated the playbills: an insert saying Kelsey Grammer was the understudy? If somebody was there tonight, please elaborate. This is getting crazier by the day. They should just announce what's up already.

Updated On: 7/4/15 at 12:55 AM

LizzieCurry
#48Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/4/15 at 12:59am

It's rare that something would get posted to IG that late, but are you sure that pic is from tonight?

Though this reminds me of when Nikki M. James came back from leave from Mormon, but Samantha Ware was still in the playbill. They had to put Nikki's name on the understudy board and gave her a slip. The person playing the role tonight will be... the Tony winner for this role!

bfreak
#49Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
Posted: 7/4/15 at 1:06am

It was posted two hours ago so I would say that it's most likely from tonight. Just type in Finding Neverland's hashtag. You can't clearly see his face but I could tell it's Kelsey physique and not Paul Slade Smith's. Kelsey has more of a build and Paul is a skinny-blink.