Hi

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#50Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:09pm

Well, I don't know about Kristen but "Scoobs" is the carp I smell.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#51Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:14pm

Oh my bad I should haven't put my name on lol!

Liza's Headband
#52Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:24pm

lov, there is no way to verify that the person using this name is actually the person posting. So I wouldn't give this character the benefit of the doubt.. 

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#53Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:27pm

Thank you so much! Hi Hi

Liza's Headband
#54Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:46pm

What are you thanking me for? For accusing you of being a troll/sock? Okay. 

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#55Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:51pm

Well no I like thanking a lot of people and I think accusing me of being a troll is mean.Hi

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#56Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:53pm

Lol Liza is craaaaazy

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#57Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:54pm

You people and your conspiracy theories = Too much time on your hands.

...and if this person does turn out to be a sock/troll then what?

Is he/she going to get thrown in sock/troll jail?

You gloat on the boards that you were friggin' internet master detectives?

You feel superior about yourselves?

At the end of the day if that's what some of you suspect he/she is just save yourselves the trouble and ignore the person.

Updated On: 7/15/15 at 01:54 PM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#58Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:54pm

You can edit the post with your name.

But I give up.  Really.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Scoobs2 Profile Photo
Scoobs2
#59Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:59pm

That Liza person accused me of being someone else also. What did I do to that person? Some people have too much time on their hands.

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#60Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 2:25pm

*shakes head* That's so mean, my WOA (Word of advice) either ignore the comment or report it.

ZellMorrowsPledge Profile Photo
ZellMorrowsPledge
#61Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 2:39pm

I warned you. They're out to get you. Especially Liza's filthy devilbands

Use my code "YZTFG" for $20 OFF tickets on TodayTix!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#62Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 2:44pm

Too bad you are being forced to post here.

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#63Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 2:51pm

thanks for the warning, LOLHi

Liza's Headband
#64Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 3:07pm

Carlos. That's fine. You can call me a conspiracy theorist as much as you'd like. It really doesn't phase me because my stakes in the behavior of a crazy troll or sock puppet are very low. 

I'm just going to be bold and go out on a limb to throw out the suggestion that this influx of new characters (kim, Zell, Scoobs, etc.) is the source of one single person. Everyone always thinks that's an incredibly absurd idea but as shown a month ago, we know of at least one individual who was using three different profiles/usernames on this site. They disappeared after being "outed." 

It doesn't impact me directly so I have no vested interest in people believing me or not. That said, I think it's reasonable to expect the fostering an environment of transparency... even on an anonymous message board. The posters on here who frequently visit here to genuinely partake in discussions of personal relevance deserve the 'warnings' and insight.

What's the point of hiding or lying about one's anonymous online identity? Anonymity affords us the ability to not hide and lie. It just makes no sense. 

ZellMorrowsPledge Profile Photo
ZellMorrowsPledge
#65Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 3:19pm

"suggestion that this influx of new characters (kim, Zell, Scoobs, etc.) is the source of one single person. "

LMAOOOOOO.

I don't know why I am included in your queue of "posters" but let it be known that I have one account and one account only and this is it.

Use my code "YZTFG" for $20 OFF tickets on TodayTix!

CarlosAlberto
#66Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 3:58pm

"Carlos. That's fine. You can call me a conspiracy theorist as much as you'd like. It really doesn't phase me because my stakes in the behavior of a crazy troll or sock puppet are very low. 
I'm just going to be bold and go out on a limb to throw out the suggestion that this influx of new characters (kim, Zell, Scoobs, etc.) is the source of one single person. Everyone always thinks that's an incredibly absurd idea but as shown a month ago, we know of at least one individual who was using three different profiles/usernames on this site. They disappeared after being "outed." 
It doesn't impact me directly so I have no vested interest in people believing me or not. That said, I think it's reasonable to expect the fostering an environment of transparency... even on an anonymous message board. The posters on here who frequently visit here to genuinely partake in discussions of personal relevance deserve the 'warnings' and insight.
What's the point of hiding or lying about one's anonymous online identity? Anonymity affords us the ability to not hide and lie. It just makes no sense. "

You're not the only one I was referring to when I wrote that. There are several on here that even after 5 years after I created this very account with my real first and middle name still take it upon themselves to accuse me of creating socks. Two of them just did it this week so that's why I sarcastically posted on this very thread that I was the member who started it. Anyway after that last accusation I blocked the two members in question and let me tell you my time on this board is a lot better for having done so. I should have done it sooner, but better late than never.

Updated On: 7/15/15 at 03:58 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#67Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 3:59pm

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#68Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 4:03pm

Hmmmm...who do we know that uses repetitive letters at the end of posts regularly?

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

CarlosAlberto
#69Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 4:06pm

I have no idea dramamam611. I don't over analyze posts made by members on this board. I just read, post if I want to and keep it movin'. I leave the conspiracy theories to Finding Nimrod and Syphillis Rogers Rock. Those two can go suck it. HARD.

Updated On: 7/15/15 at 04:06 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#70Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 4:07pm

Don't sell yourself short.  I don't think you analyze anything.

MadAboutTheBoy Profile Photo
MadAboutTheBoy
#71Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 4:33pm

This thread is so bizarre.

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#72Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 4:33pm

"Don't sell yourself short.  I don't think you analyze anything."

That's an interesting quote.

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#73Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 4:37pm

Tell me about It, All I wanted was to talk to some people about Broadway and It's an argument threat. Hi 

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#74Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 4:45pm

There is an entire board full of threads about Broadway open for discussion.

And yet according to your profile this is the only thread you have posted in.

Not one comment about anything theater related in any other thread.

So when you say "All I wanted was to talk to some people about Broadway", it certainly seems suspect.

....but the world goes 'round