pixeltracker

Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway- Page 3

Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway

Theatrefanboy1
#50Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway
Posted: 6/3/18 at 6:46pm

EdEval said: "Julie Andrews. Yes, you heard me. Julie. She'd be wonderful in a revival of A Little Night Music as the mother of Desiree and I bet she can handle "Liasons" just as well Gingold and Landsbury did!"

EXACTLY.  That’s what I’ve been saying for years!!! Like seriously it needs to happen.  Can you imagine a revival with Julie Andres and Cate Blachett or  Meryl (wishful thinkinking) or Emma Thompson. And maybe either Brian Stokes Mitchell or Brian Darcy James.  It would be beautiful.  

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#51Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway
Posted: 6/3/18 at 8:28pm

Hugh Jackman

Jeremy Jordan

Patrick Wilson

Brian Stokes Mitchell

Audra McDonald

Kristin Chenoweth

Sutton Foster

Toni Collette

Adrienne Warren

Lena Hall

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

asoftplacetoland Profile Photo
asoftplacetoland
#52Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway
Posted: 6/3/18 at 9:58pm

I miss Jeremy Jordan Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway He belongs on the stage and I know he’s said before that he misses it. He’s good on TV and such but musical theatre is what he does best. I wish he’d come back to his roots sometime in the near future!

GeorgeandDot Profile Photo
GeorgeandDot
#53Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway
Posted: 6/3/18 at 10:16pm

I've been begging for a Little Night Music revival with Julie Andrews and Cate Blanchett for years now. I'd love to see Julie return and finally snatch that Tony.

Theatrefanboy1
#54Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway
Posted: 6/3/18 at 10:31pm

GeorgeandDot said: "I've been begging for a Little Night Music revival with Julie Andrews and Cate Blanchett for years now. I'd love to see Julie return and finally snatch that Tony."

Wanna coproduce?  Start up a people’s inventors fund specifically for it.  - it’s literally the one great thing I would hope to give to the world!

GeorgeandDot Profile Photo
GeorgeandDot
#55Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway
Posted: 6/3/18 at 10:36pm

Absolutely. Someone float that idea over to Rudin. I could see him getting a first class cast on board for that. Joe Mantello for direction maybe. I could totally see it returning to the Shubert.

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#56Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway
Posted: 6/3/18 at 11:09pm

I'd love to see Kate Wetherhead do a show again, on- or off-Broadway. Same with Carolee Carmello doing a full Broadway show (I know she just did Sweeney Todd but I'd really love to see her headline a Broadway production as well).

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#57Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway
Posted: 6/3/18 at 11:19pm

Cristin Milioti

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Alex M Profile Photo
Alex M
#58Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway
Posted: 6/3/18 at 11:28pm

Nick Kroll and John Mulaney should return ASAP

S394206H Profile Photo
S394206H
#59Actors/Actresses we would like to see return to broadway
Posted: 6/3/18 at 11:30pm

I know he literally just left, but I hope Chris Evans comes back soon- now that his Marvel contract is up I really hope he does more plays!

I'd also love to see Sutton Foster and Jeremy Jordan come back, I know they're both busy with their TV shows but I hope they come back to the stage soon.

I'm still waiting for Brandon Uranowitz's star vehicle to come along- I know he already has two Tony noms under his belt but that man needs a leading role in something big, he deserves it!

I know Christian Borle never stays unemployed for long, so I hope he makes a return as well!

God, the almighty and all-knowing, has misplaced a cup?