Lazarus

neonlightsxo
#100Lazarus
Posted: 12/9/15 at 8:52am

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean you should state as a fact that it is pretentious and bad. I genuinely liked the show and want to see it again. Different strokes.

ramsay15 Profile Photo
ramsay15
#101Lazarus
Posted: 12/9/15 at 10:34pm

Just saw the show tonight.  One of the most painful experiences I have ever had in the theatre.  Of the 50+ shows I've seen this year, in my opinion it is the worst.  

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#102Lazarus
Posted: 12/9/15 at 10:40pm

BWW software glitch bump.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#103Lazarus
Posted: 12/9/15 at 11:40pm

Barnum was right.

Poster Emeritus

OMG2
#104Lazarus
Posted: 12/10/15 at 12:33am

Just reading comments. I would hate to see a show that required "homework" before to see it. I really didn't get tickets and reading these comments could care less. 

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#105Lazarus
Posted: 12/10/15 at 1:20am

OMG2 said: "Just reading comments. I would hate to see a show that required "homework" before to see it. I really didn't get tickets and reading these comments could care less. 

"

There is no "required homework." There is not a warning on the website telling you to watch the movie before seeing the show. There is not a note that comes with your ticket confirmation that says to read the novel before attending. Nothing is "required" here other than an open mind which you don't seem to have here. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#106Lazarus
Posted: 12/10/15 at 1:28am

OMG2 said: "Just reading comments. I would hate to see a show that required "homework" before to see it. I really didn't get tickets and reading these comments could care less."

I watched the movie beforehand, but don't think that really impacted anything. It's not that hard to sort out what is going on... whether you care for what is going on is a different matter.

And you couldN'T care less.

neonlightsxo
#107Lazarus
Posted: 12/14/15 at 9:24am

Both shows yesterday (12.13) were cancelled due to actor illness, FYI. Hope whoever it was is doing OK.

chanel
#108Lazarus
Posted: 12/14/15 at 10:47am

Scroll down for review, "Aladdin Insane." Appreciative of the theatrics, but not the net result.
http://www.out.com/michael-musto/2015/12/14/charlotte-rampling-45-years-timelessness-and-gay-fans

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#109Lazarus
Posted: 1/13/16 at 12:02am

So I just saw the movie on Sunday and the show tonight and here is the thing that I was really curious if maybe the book gave an answer for.  It could be a spoiler I suppose... 

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

So in the movie his family died from lack of water on his home planet. In the show tonight they made it like nothing could kill him and that he will live forever. Is there something in the book about them only being able to die from lack of water? Could he not kill himself if really wanted to? Even if it was from the lack of water. 

Updated On: 1/13/16 at 12:02 AM