pixeltracker

Sierra Boggess- out of SoR- Page 3

Sierra Boggess- out of SoR

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#50Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 11/24/15 at 1:52pm

BobBenson said: "My hope is that she woke up from whatever delusional dream she's been in and left the business. Dull as dishwater. I have it on good authority that there's an opening for a manager at a Baskin-Robbins in Boise, Idaho. I hope she takes it and serves double scoops of pistachio almond fudge to her heart's content and to the delight of the customers of Boise."

Dude, when your mother gave birth to you did you by chance come out the other end, because you're so full of sh!t.

BobBenson Profile Photo
BobBenson
#51Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/11/16 at 12:01pm

CarlosAlberto said: "BobBenson said: "My hope is that she woke up from whatever delusional dream she's been in and left the business. Dull as dishwater. I have it on good authority that there's an opening for a manager at a Baskin-Robbins in Boise, Idaho. I hope she takes it and serves double scoops of pistachio almond fudge to her heart's content and to the delight of the customers of Boise."

Dude, when your mother gave birth to you did you by chance come out the other end, because you're so full of sh!t.

"

Oh, the humor. You must try stand-up. You are quite the funny one.

BobBenson Profile Photo
BobBenson
#52Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/11/16 at 12:06pm

Petralicious said: "Scarywarhol said: "If you see a lot of theatre, you are bound to see performers you don't care for multiple times along the way. Can we please stop policing the posts of people who are at least on-topic and coherent? Can we please just assume that people are posting their positive or negative opinions and everyone is allowed to agree or disagree? It's a bore to read through, and it wasn't always like that. Even on BroadwayWorld.

" You make point but not in this case. To go see a show not once but twice (Little Mermaid) where she was the star and on stage most of the show, and another show  (Phantom of the Opera) that very publicly has an alternate actress in the role a few times a week instead of the actress you can not stand,  as well as just about every show she has been in is STALKERISH.

"

Okay, Crazy-Town. It is not stalkerish. I just happen to see lots of theater. I can't help she's been in things I've seen. Plus I have friends who come into town a lot and they chose PHANTOM, not me. I'm not going to avoid an entire show just because she's in it. And as a matter of fact, I saw SCHOOL OF ROCK about two weeks ago and I thought she was quite good in it. Oh, no. I guess I was STALKING according to you. Better alert security. How do you even function, dolt?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#53Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/11/16 at 12:07pm

Wow. Did you just remember your password or something?

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

BobBenson Profile Photo
BobBenson
#54Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/11/16 at 12:08pm

Pootie2 said: "Petralicious said: "BobBenson said: "No. I paid good money to see THE LITTLE MERMAID (twice), GUYS & DOLLS in concert at Carnegie Hall, PHANTOM, MASTER CLASS, and IT SHOULDA BEEN YOU. Lackluster from beginning to end in every single piece, Pootie. So just save your snark and tired lines for someone else. Puh-lease.

" I would not see someone I hate more than once, Twice maybe. It is so weird that you would go see her 6 times when you easily could have avoided her. Even Phantom, you could have seen the show when the alternate went on during the posted times the alternate starred. 

I am upset, I got tickets and was looking forward to seeing her perform again. "

His extreme hatred is irrational, especially, as you say, he could have easily avoided her. That makes no sense and is snark-deserving. People express their dislike of certain actors/performances all the time, sure, but his express hatred was over the top in his other post, and I have no interest in her or this show otherwise so that stuck out in its ridiculousness. Good luck and hopefully you get to see her eventually if that's what you want.

"

Yo, Pootie. Calm down the f. down. There is no irrational hatred. She just, at the time, had never delivered for me. There's no irrational hatred in that. However, I happened to see SCHOOL OF ROCK and I found her absolutely delightful. So put that in your "irrational hatred" and smoke it!

BobBenson Profile Photo
BobBenson
#55Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/11/16 at 12:10pm

LizzieCurry said: "Wow. Did you just remember your password or something?

"

LOL!!!! No, I just never sign in to my laptop and this was still open.

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#56Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/11/16 at 12:13pm

Sierra's coming to Denver (hooray for me!) to do 2 concerts this weekend-one Saturday night and one Sunday during the day. Not sure how this is affecting her performance schedule, but I'm assuming she will be missing at least 2 performances.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#57Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/11/16 at 12:16pm

Oy Vey.

Going to respond to every post almost three months later. The new meds must have kicked in.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 2/11/16 at 12:16 PM

BobBenson Profile Photo
BobBenson
#58Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/11/16 at 12:27pm

Huss417 said: "Oy Vey.

Going to respond to every post almost three months later. The new meds must have kicked in.

"

Oh, "my meds". How funny. How original. I answered because I hadn't noticed them before and, more importantly, I answered because in that time I have seen SCHOOL OF ROCK and I really liked Sierra Boggess in it. I was called "stalkerish" and told that I had an "irrational hatred" of Ms. Boggess both of which was untrue and I wanted to let these people know that she is perfectly delightful in SCHOOL OF ROCK and that I was eating my original words. But according to you, its because of my meds. Aren't you the clever one?

Updated On: 2/11/16 at 12:27 PM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#59Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/11/16 at 1:13pm

Jshan05 said: "Sierra's coming to Denver (hooray for me!) to do 2 concerts this weekend-one Saturday night and one Sunday during the day. Not sure how this is affecting her performance schedule, but I'm assuming she will be missing at least 2 performances.

She is from Denver. That is where I first met her. She is a really nice person. Would love to be back there for her concers. Where is she doing them? DCPA?

"

Just give the world Love.

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#60Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/12/16 at 4:46pm

Yeah I know she's from here...she's doing a 2 night performance at Boettcher Concert Hall, the home of the CO Symphony! So stoked for the concert!

CindersGolightly Profile Photo
CindersGolightly
#61Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/12/16 at 5:17pm

I love Sierra. My only problem is the breathing thing she does before singing, but if that's what it takes to get that beautiful crystal sounding soprano, go ahead girl. You sound great.

They/them. "Get up the nerve to be all you deserve to be."

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#62Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/12/16 at 5:20pm

CindersGolightly said: "I love Sierra. My only problem is the breathing thing she does before singing, but if that's what it takes to get that beautiful crystal sounding soprano, go ahead girl. You sound great."

I was literally JUST talking about this with a friend of mine earlier today! It is quite annoying, especially in the Phantom Anniversary recording. Do many other singers have this weird trait? BUT she has a gorgeous voice, so I can deal with it! Sierra Boggess- out of SoR

ampi2 Profile Photo
ampi2
#63Sierra Boggess- out of SoR
Posted: 2/12/16 at 5:38pm

So Mamie Parris is gonna be on as Rosalie while Sierra is out.

Videos