pixeltracker

Bates Motel Return 2016.- Page 5

Bates Motel Return 2016.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#100Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 11:47am

It's interesting that Norman can disappear and bring out Norma at will, when in therapy, but those violent attacks when she appears seem to come without warning and out of Norman's control. And he can't remember them.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#101Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 11:52am

He doesn't remember them when he is in therapy either Jane. It doesn't seem he brings out Norma at will to me. Seems Norma emerges everything Norman feels threatened or begins to remember the bad things.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#102Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 11:54am

but in Monday's episode, the shrink asked Norman if he could speak to Norma, and then you saw Norman seamlessly disappear and Norma came out.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#103Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 12:17pm

She was already there though. He had been talking to here just before.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#104Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 1:49pm

Just speculation, but I also think it's setting up Norman(as Norma) to kill Dr. Edwards by the season finale. I think he'll go all out crazy & then run out for Pine View.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#105Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 1:56pm

Oh, of course! The Dr does have to go, as does Alex once Norman finds out. They seem to be ending Dillion and Emma's arc and getting them out of the way from the blood bath that will happen.

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#106Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 2:19pm

SNAFU said: " They seem to be ending Dillion and Emma's arc and getting them out of the way from the blood bath that will happen.

"I hope you are wrong about this but I do not think you are. They are so cute together, especially in the middle of all this madness.  The Glenn and Maggie of Pineview

When They Go Low, I Go High

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#107Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 2:20pm

Why Isn't Norman on the board? He is a natural fit.

Poster Emeritus

Petralicious
#108Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 2:24pm

Maybe he was and got banned?

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#109Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 3:35pm

No, he was promoted to Mod.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#110Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 5:52pm

"he was already there though. He had been talking to here just before."

She's always there. She resides inside him. He has the control to let her out like when the Dr. asked to speak to her. That's what people with multiple personalities were able to do when I see documentaries on them.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#111Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 6:10pm

Up until working with the Dr, he wasn't aware she was a part of him. It wasn't brought to his attention until last week's show. I do believe this knowledge in Norman will be short lived once "Norma" starts acting up again.

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#112Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/20/16 at 11:46pm

The ending of the series is going to be like Carrie at the Prom. Someone asked me at work how the mother died in the original movie. Does anyone know or was that addressed? I cannot remember. I guess I could google it.....

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#113Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 9:29am

As I remember, it wasn't addressed in the film. frown

Broadwaywest Profile Photo
Broadwaywest
#114Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 2:54pm

Not sure if it is just me but does anyone else think that Norman is gonna kill Norma and the Sheriff this season? Because if we are going by rules of the film, he shoots them both when he finds them in bed together. Also, they have been previewing a sex scene between Norma and Romero for the past few episodes....

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#115Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 3:01pm

Can you describe the scenario where they addressed that in the film? I never noticed it. thanks.

Broadwaywest Profile Photo
Broadwaywest
#116Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 3:20pm

sorry, he doesn't shoot them. It's just stated that he murdered them.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#117Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 3:36pm

I don't remember how the movie addressed it. But in the book the movie is based on he gives the mother and her lover poisoned iced tea. Then he leaves a note that makes it look like a double suicide.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Petralicious
#118Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 3:44pm

If he killed Norma and Sheriff I would love to see the last few episodes all about his obsession with Marion Crane 

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#119Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 4:59pm

Somehow I think Norma will live in the end and continue to protect him. This is just a hunch.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#120Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 5:08pm

The good thing is that, even if he does kill her, it doesn't mean Vera leaves the show. Since they will use her to show when she overtakes Norman's personality.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Petralicious
#121Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 6:17pm

artscallion said: "The good thing is that, even if he does kill her, it doesn't mean Vera leaves the show. Since they will use her to show when she overtakes Norman's personality.

"Yes! That would be a shocker too.  How amazing would it be to see Marion Step in shower!

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#122Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 6:45pm

Well, if we are going to end with the movie he will have to kill Norma off soon. In the movie she is supposedly taxidermied and quite dessicated in the basement when found.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#123Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 8:40pm

Is this the last season or is there another? I assume the series will end where the movie begins. Norma dead a long time.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#124Bates Motel Return 2016.
Posted: 4/21/16 at 9:22pm

Jane, there is one more season. Personally, I think that is a mistake.