Posted: 3/28/16 at 1:42pm

Blockhead24 said: "Peter gregus and mark lotito are still in Jersey Boys "

Sara Schmidt, too.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

veronicamae Profile Photo
veronicamae
#27Actors who have stayed with shows
Posted: 3/28/16 at 2:34pm

Wasn't Kathy Deitch with Wicked for a long ass time? Not sure when she left.

jbird5
#28Actors who have stayed with shows
Posted: 3/28/16 at 2:40pm

How long was Jerry Orbach with the Fantasticks?

Dollypop
#29Actors who have stayed with shows
Posted: 3/28/16 at 3:35pm

QueenAlice said: "God love Catherine Russell who has basically devoted her entire life to a play your local community theater would likely throw into the rubbish bin.  But then if stayed in NYC for 22 years with no vacation, I think I would be a little crazy too. But I really do admire her moxie. 

Ms Russell also handles the box office for "The Fantastcks" which plays downstairs from her show. She wears onstage whatever she has on that day.

"

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#30Actors who have stayed with shows
Posted: 3/28/16 at 3:53pm

I am on TLK website right now. A majority of the cast who I saw in 2011 are still there, including Gareth Saxe, Tshidi Manye, Ben Jeffrey, and James Brown-Orleans.

The main cast of Aladdin are still there, 2 years later.

Randomlink1
#31Actors who have stayed with shows
Posted: 3/28/16 at 5:17pm

I know Jefferson Mays stayed with A Gentlemen's Guide for most of the run, but I think he missed a couple of performances. The person who played Mrs. Thistletwat in Avenue Q played her role for the entire Broadway run, which was around 2,000 performances or 6 years

oncemorewithfeeling2 Profile Photo
oncemorewithfeeling2
#32Actors who have stayed with shows
Posted: 3/28/16 at 6:25pm

Lewis Cleale has been with BOM since it opened. Many other cast members have stayed with that show quite a while. Not as long as those with Phantom or Cats, but they seem to have a cast that stays in the show or BOM system, if you will.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#33Actors who have stayed with shows
Posted: 3/28/16 at 7:06pm

Queen Lesli was in Matilda longer than all the main adult cast.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

ZellMorrowsPledge Profile Photo
ZellMorrowsPledge
#34Actors who have stayed with shows
Posted: 3/28/16 at 7:27pm

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "The main cast of Aladdin are still there, 2 years later."

And they all just renewed their contracts for another year. Must pay well.

Use my code "YZTFG" for $20 OFF tickets on TodayTix!

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#35Actors who have stayed with shows
Posted: 3/28/16 at 8:14pm

Donna Marie Asbury (Velma Kelly u/s) has been with the Broadway cast since about 1999 (prior to that she was involved with the national tour).  Leslie Stifleman started with Chicago in 1996 as a pianist.  Now, she is the musical director/conductor of the show.  She has many duties: " In addition to her work onstage Leslie is part of an executive team of producers, directors, choreographers, stage managers and casting directors that cast and train hundreds of actors, dancers, singers and musicians  for the  Broadway company as well as the Chicago National Tours and International Companies.  

In her other duties as leader of the orchestra, she has lead the day-to-day production and implementation of musician’s contracts, music preparation, scheduling, and budgeting as well as developed strategic plans with Union representatives to improve theater contracts and relationships with producers."(source:  www.lesliestifleman.com)

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

Videos