pixeltracker

An update on the next Broadway season- Page 2

An update on the next Broadway season

KCW Profile Photo
KCW
#25An update on the next Broadway season
Posted: 5/4/16 at 7:25am

GreasedLightning said: "Typing H^2 is so much more of a chore than typing HH, or even Helen Hayes. Lol."

In addition, H squared cannot be simplified assuming that H is an algebraic value. *Math hat off*

I appoligise for any spelling mistakes. I may be on my mobile. Clumsy fingers and small little touchscreen keys don't mixx. I try to spellcheck, but I may miss something.

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#26An update on the next Broadway season
Posted: 5/4/16 at 8:58am

sorano916 said: "I overheard that "War Paint" will be heading to the Nederlander after "Motown"."

Thank you for answering my question about whether the Nederlander was just going to be empty for a year between Disaster and War Paint.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#27An update on the next Broadway season
Posted: 5/4/16 at 9:46am

Looks like Hello Dolly! will be taking the Shubert!

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/COME-FLY-AWAY-WAR-PAINT-ANASTASIA-Among-Musicals-On-Tap-for-Broadways-Next-Season-20160504

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#28An update on the next Broadway season
Posted: 5/4/16 at 9:49am

Is the Sally Field-headlined GLASS MENAGERIE rumored for Roundabout or is it a commercial production? I hope it happens.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

nycesq
#29An update on the next Broadway season
Posted: 5/4/16 at 9:54am

Cindy Adams in today's NY Post says Dear Evan Hansen is going to the Schoenfeld.

slow_the_rain
#30An update on the next Broadway season
Posted: 5/4/16 at 11:51am

Long time lurker here, coming out of the shadows...

I've heard from a fairly reliable source that producers for Prince of Broadway have been eyeing the Beaumont. Wouldn't surprise me if TK&I packed it in by the end of the year, but Prince of Broadway seems a strange choice for Lincoln Center, even though the show would certainly benefit from the ample wing space.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#31An update on the next Broadway season
Posted: 5/9/16 at 12:13pm

Charlie at the Lunt 

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

BroadMagTech
#32An update on the next Broadway season
Posted: 5/11/16 at 10:42am

slow_the_rain said: "Long time lurker here, coming out of the shadows...

I've heard from a fairly reliable source that producers for Prince of Broadway have been eyeing the Beaumont. Wouldn't surprise me if TK&I packed it in by the end of the year, but Prince of Broadway seems a strange choice for Lincoln Center, even though the show would certainly benefit from the ample wing space.

Interesting... Keep us posted

Prisoner of 7th Ave
#33An update on the next Broadway season
Posted: 5/13/16 at 11:29am

Farenelli and the King; Burn This; Hangmen are also strong possibilities.