pixeltracker

Broadway Direct Lotteries- Page 2

Broadway Direct Lotteries

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#25Broadway Direct Lotteries
Posted: 8/10/16 at 5:13pm

I'm not sure why people think they're "not good" at these lotteries. There's no skill involved, no rhyme or reason. It's a lottery. Keep trying! 

Thats like my Grandmother entering the Powerball for 42 years everyday and never winning and saying she's "not good at it." LOL. 

buhbuhbilly Profile Photo
buhbuhbilly
#26Broadway Direct Lotteries
Posted: 8/10/16 at 5:39pm

I've been trying for Cats since previews!! I wonder how many people enter each show per performance.

Jmjazz
#27Broadway Direct Lotteries
Posted: 8/10/16 at 6:00pm

GreasedLightning said: "I'm not sure why people think they're "not good" at these lotteries. There's no skill involved, no rhyme or reason. It's a lottery. Keep trying! 

Thats like my Grandmother entering the Powerball for 42 years everyday and never winning and saying she's "not good at it." LOL. 

All I ever win is Shakespeare in the Park, but those are hard tickets to come by too. So can't complain.

"

rangersrule132
#28Broadway Direct Lotteries
Posted: 8/10/16 at 6:45pm

So the only thing I can think of in that algorithm is that on your birthday or around your birthday you have a higher likelyhood of winning because I won 4 lotteries in the week before my birthday. 

CassandraReads Profile Photo
CassandraReads
#29Broadway Direct Lotteries
Posted: 8/10/16 at 9:41pm

I thought for sure I would win Hamilton around my birthday, because you know, it was my birthday! Lol. But I did not win any lotteries around my birthday. Broadway Direct Lotteries 

Notreallysilent 2
#30Broadway Direct Lotteries
Posted: 8/10/16 at 9:47pm

Question about these. Do they check at the theatre if you are 18+. Just wondering cuz online it says you have to be 18, but for some reason if you Have a birthday in 1998 or 1999 it still excepts your submission, even if your not 18. 

Kate Monster3
#31Broadway Direct Lotteries
Posted: 8/10/16 at 10:35pm

I was about to support the birthday theory until you said something Cassandra. My birthday is tomorrow and I won something rotten on Tuesday and cats for tonight. Was hoping I'd continue the streak and hit the jackpot and win Hamilton tomorrow but I doubt it. 

rangersrule132
#32Broadway Direct Lotteries
Posted: 8/10/16 at 10:57pm

Kate Monster3 said: "I was about to support the birthday theory until you said something Cassandra. My birthday is tomorrow and I won something rotten on Tuesday and cats for tonight. Was hoping I'd continue the streak and hit the jackpot and win Hamilton tomorrow but I doubt it. 

"

Lucky!! All i want Is to win the cats lotto!