pixeltracker

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!- Page 6

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

Relevance81491
#125Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 11:51am

It looks like Ticketmaster is plotting something like adding more seats. The seating chart is gone now 

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#127Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 11:53am

They start performances 2 weeks after this (on the 27th). Chicago tech and dress rehearsals will likely be a week long (guessing). I'm not saying it's impossible to pull off another performance the following Monday, but Cynthia being in a Broadway show is not the only thing which will prevent it.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#128Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 11:54am

Relevance81491 said: "It looks like Ticketmaster is plotting something like adding more seats. The seating chart is gone now"

Or is just means you are looking in the 15-minute window between when the pre-sale ended and the public sale begins.

Liza's Headband
#129Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 11:55am

Relevance81491 said: "It looks like Ticketmaster is plotting something like adding more seats. The seating chart is gone now 

"

Adding more seats? Since when did Town Hall convert to flexible/expandable seating?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#130Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:01pm

Since.... never?

"No tickets but keep trying...

Other fans may have reserved and released seats!"

Kate Monster3
#131Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:02pm

Yea not getting anything Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

neonlightsxo
#132Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

They're all gone. It refreshed from the countdown clock at noon and it won't even let me buy one ticket.

Relevance81491
#133Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

I meant adding inventory that was heals for the general on sale ...  Dirty ****ing troll 

neonlightsxo
#135Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:03pm

They didn't hold any inventory back from the presale. That's the whole problem.

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#136Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

What a shame at how this was handled.

neonlightsxo
#137Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!

It's JRB, what do you expect?

TonyVincent Profile Photo
TonyVincent
#138Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:05pm

Yeah, not sure why they went on with the pretense of a public sale when it was already sold out...

Liza's Headband
#139Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:06pm

Relevance81491 said: "I meant adding inventory that was heals for the general on sale ...  Dirty ****ing troll 

"

Wow! What harsh rhetoric for someone who failed to be more clear and specific in their original post. Don't blame me for your inability to post with clarity. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#140Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:10pm

TonyVincent said: "Yeah, not sure why they went on with the pretense of a public sale when it was already sold out..."

Well, the ticketing system was set-up to require a pre-sale code for one period of time, and to not require one for another period of time. That system is not connected to whether or not seats are available or how the pre-sale and public sale are set-up.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#141Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 10:16am

Good point from JRB: "(For the record, folks, I TWEETED the presale code. Every single person on Twitter could see it. You ARE the general public.)"

TonyVincent Profile Photo
TonyVincent
#142Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 10:26am

haterobics said: "TonyVincent said: "Yeah, not sure why they went on with the pretense of a public sale when it was already sold out..."

Well, the ticketing system was set-up to require a pre-sale code for one period of time, and to not require one for another period of time. That system is not connected to whether or not seats are available or how the pre-sale and public sale are set-up.

"

I more meant that Town Hall and/or Ticketmaster could have updated their sites to say "SOLD OUT" instead of keeping "Tickets go on sale to the general public at noon on 8/18!" like they did.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#143Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 11:02am

TonyVincent said: "I more meant that Town Hall and/or Ticketmaster could have updated their sites to say "SOLD OUT" instead of keeping "Tickets go on sale to the general public at noon on 8/18!" like they did."

Ticketmaster never says something is sold out, since more tickets can always show up for whatever reason later (producer releases more seats, bot-purchased tickets canceled, credit card didn't go through, show producer enables Resale on Ticketmaster), and Town Hall is just a rented venue, so they aren't really concerned about it, either. Before the "public sale," we heard from JRB and cast members that it was sold out and that "few if any" tickets would be available Wednesday, so any expectation that tickets were held back and were about to be available were self-generated by people who wanted/needed that to be true.

VintageSnarker
#144Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 2:27pm

It's great that they were able to sell tickets so well for this fundraising event.

neonlightsxo
#145Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 2:30pm

haterobics said: "Good point from JRB: "(For the record, folks, I TWEETED the presale code. Every single person on Twitter could see it. You ARE the general public.)""

That's not a good point. That's the remark of an asshole. Does he think people sit around all day and refresh his twitter feed?

Whoever was in charge of the onsale for this did a terrible job. Of course JRB is defending himself and not admitting it. Updated On: 8/18/16 at 02:30 PM

aaaaaa15
#146Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 2:56pm

I agree neonlightsxo. I've never heard of a presale where they allowed all the tickets to go on sale. It's ridiculous and shouldn't have happened. Many people don't use Twitter.

rcwr Profile Photo
rcwr
#147Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 3:08pm

Many people don't use Twitter.

Agreed -- and also, many people use Twitter but can't possibly follow all the artists they love. Plus, following someone doesn't mean seeing everything they tweet.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#148Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 4:36pm

haterobics said: "Good point from JRB: "(For the record, folks, I TWEETED the presale code. Every single person on Twitter could see it. You ARE the general public.)""

I for one don't think this was an "asshole" remark as neon thinks. It's a fair point, and even if he had only sent it to his mailing list, the code could have leaked easily. I'd rather a lot of fans having a chance at the getting the ticket and not some random dude stealing all tickets and selling them at a higher price.

The only thing they could have done differently was to not have a presale. Beyond that, I think it would be wise to remember it wasn't a concert to make your dreams come true - it was a project these artists wanted to pursue, to generate funds for a cause. If you cannot see beyond your personal gain or loss, you're the asshole. Not the artist.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.
Updated On: 8/18/16 at 04:36 PM

neonlightsxo
#149Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/18/16 at 4:44pm

Yeah. OK. Updated On: 8/18/16 at 04:44 PM

Relevance81491
#150Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/20/16 at 10:53am

Just bought a pair on Ticketmaster!!!  There is still 1 seat left )$177

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#151Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!
Posted: 8/29/16 at 7:57pm

One more "chance"?

"There might be a raffle for tickets to The Last Five Years benefit with @joshuahenry20 & @CynthiaEriVo. I mean, that would be good, right?"

https://twitter.com/MrJasonRBrown/status/770409040694349824