pixeltracker

It's Official! The Walking Dead is now "Snuff TV"- Page 2

It's Official! The Walking Dead is now "Snuff TV"

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#25It's Official! The Walking Dead is TVs top show
Posted: 12/1/16 at 5:43pm

I'ts no surprise after that dreadful season opener that ratings have plummeted to an all time low. 

It bites: why I'm giving up on The Walking Dead

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2016/nov/29/the-walking-dead-why-im-giving-up-on-the-zombie-apocalypse?CMP=fb_gu

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#26It's Official! The Walking Dead is TVs top show
Posted: 12/1/16 at 11:00pm

Patience has it's rewards. The payoff will come. And when it does, I'll be glad I stuck with it. Besides, I haven't been bored by the past several episodes. I like how they're introducing the different communities and building towards a joining of forces. But to each his own. The good thing is that nowadays, if you give up on a show and then change your mind, you can always binge watch to catch-up.

Updated On: 12/1/16 at 11:00 PM

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#27It's Official! The Walking Dead is TVs top show
Posted: 12/2/16 at 8:39am

Luscious, you are right,  the payoff will be amazeballs. But I think the show is getting a little too cute for its own good.  The Opening Show was amazing but its been slow going ever since and it has lost momentum.  I dont mind them showing the other communities, but not one after the other after the other, with no more than 2 regulars in each episode. 

When They Go Low, I Go High

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#28It's Official! The Walking Dead is TVs top show
Posted: 12/2/16 at 10:18am

The show has always suffered from pacing problems.  Every 4th or 5th episode is very good, and everything in between feels like unnecessary filler. I think they're starting now to realize that, so they're coming up with these outrageous episodes to get people talking again. 

Brian07663NJ
#29It's Official! The Walking Dead is TVs top show
Posted: 12/9/16 at 11:22am

What show are we talking about?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#30It's Official! The Walking Dead is TVs top show
Posted: 12/12/16 at 8:41am

Think I'm treating last night as a series finale... just seems a bit too meandering and visionless lately.

Petralicious
#31It's Official! The Walking Dead is TVs top show
Posted: 12/12/16 at 9:34am

I think this and the first episode were great.  I do not mind the violence because it is like cartoon. But the middle episodes dragged on. Looks like when it returns in February it is going to be intense. 

Petralicious
#32It's Official! The Walking Dead is TVs top show
Posted: 2/15/17 at 4:04pm

War is coming, The Gang is together  and The Walking Dead is back!  

The wussification of TWD is over,   The show seemed to lose its way last half season, but Sunday was a reset. Probably because of no Negan

http://www.vulture.com/2017/02/the-walking-dead-recap-season-7-episode-9.html

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#33It's Official! The Walking Dead is TVs top show
Posted: 2/15/17 at 5:33pm

Agree Petra. I feel like the show got a reset and the cast doing press seems to agree. Hopefully Negan runs out with this season.