pixeltracker

Donald Trump's Fatal Errors- Page 3

Donald Trump's Fatal Errors

Theater_Nerd Profile Photo
Theater_Nerd
#50Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 12:16pm

adamgreer said:  "The major shows have no interest in booking her anymore, they've said as much."

Can you honestly blame them? This woman is a laughing stock. You cannot take anything she says at face value. That whole administration is corrupt from top to bottom. Fact checkers are on overtime because anything that is said by any of them is seriously put into question. 

Integrity is not their strongest suit. Any self respecting news program would think twice about continuing to give her a platform for her to continue spreading her outrageous claims and alternative facts.

It's like watching some surreal Saturday Night Live skit whenever she's on. What makes it so disturbing is that it's real. 

I have never in my life time seen an administration so ridiculed and so utterly reviled. 

You Can Disagree Without Being Disagreeable

Theater_Nerd
#51Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 12:21pm

She couldn't come off more ignorant or misguided if she tried.

She is a disgrace to her gender. 

Kellyanne Conway slams feminism as 'anti-male' and 'pro-abortion'

Theater_Nerd
#52Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 12:23pm

Oh I see javero posted it before my post. I can't bring myself to watch it. She just rubs me the wrong way. Everything about her irks me. She's gross. 

javero Profile Photo
javero
#53Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 12:23pm

If Kellyanne's life makes its way to the small screen via Lifetime, Melanie Griffith was born for the role.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.
Updated On: 2/23/17 at 12:23 PM

Theater_Nerd
#54Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 12:28pm

Don't insult Melanie Griffith. 

The only one who can fill that role is the Crypt Keeper from Creepshow.

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#55Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 12:51pm

javero said: "If Kellyanne's life makes its way to the small screen via Lifetime, Melanie Griffith was born for the role.

"Jessica Chastain would be perfect

When They Go Low, I Go High

Fergalicious Profile Photo
Fergalicious
#56Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 12:57pm

Yeah honey Jessica Chastain after having her face mangled in a near fatal car crash would be the perfect choice to play Kellyanne Cornhole. 

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#57Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 12:59pm

Kelly Anne isn't that pretty. The Crypt Keeper is a more apt casting choice.  

More importantly, Petra has continually hailed Kelly Anne as a "feminist icon" (I snort every time I type that). Yet, now Kelly Anne herself refuses to use the term because she thinks it's "anti male" (which, as a male, also makes me laugh) and "anti abortion" (and yes, if you want to call yourself a feminist, you should believe that a woman should be able to make her choices with regards to her health and her body). Perhaps Petra will stop referring to this thing as a feminist now? 

Fergalicious
#58Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 1:06pm

adamgreer said: "Kelly Anne isn't that pretty."

Boy, you are too kind. She is hideous. 

javero Profile Photo
javero
#59Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 1:27pm

"Jessica Chastain would be perfect"

It pains me to write this, but Jess would really have to play against her looks to pull off a convincing Kellyanne, bless her heart.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#60Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 1:30pm

Why insult an actress?  Just CGI the bitch Rogue One-style.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Fergalicious
#61Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 1:31pm

A heaping pile of horse dung would be more convincing as KellyAnne Claptrap. 

Fergalicious
#62Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 1:31pm

A heaping pile of horse dung would be more convincing as KellyAnne Claptrap. 

Petralicious
#63Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 2:38pm

adamgreer said: "
More importantly, Petra has continually hailed Kelly Anne as a "feminist icon" (I snort every time I type that). Yet, now Kelly Anne herself refuses to use the term because she thinks it's "anti male" (which, as a male, also makes me laugh) and "anti abortion" (and yes, if you want to call yourself a feminist, you should believe that a woman should be able to make her choices with regards to her health and her body). Perhaps Petra will stop referring to this thing as a feminist now? 

"You may not like her but she is right about the feminist movement.  They are anti-male and anti-abortion. Remember how the Womens March dis invited Pro Life woman? You can be prowoman and not pro-abortion, prowoman and not antimale.  They have highjacked the word and the movement. Young woman know this, which is why many young woman do not want to be called a Feminist with a capitol F.

Think of  Lena Dunham vs Taylor Swift

Fergalicious
#64Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 2:43pm

Girl your analogies and comparisons are laughable. Lena Dunham v Taylor Swift?!!

Did you just seriously type that out and hit "Post Message"?

You should look into writing for comedy. 

You are HIGH-LARIOUS girl!

Fergalicious
#65Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 2:51pm

Ima take after Petralicious in that to prove a point I am going to use graphs, illustrations and pie charts! 

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Here's my first one!

Look at how Dump Truck has been using his time! Quite impressive for a So-called President!

Addendum: SEX WITH MELANIA: 0 hours

Updated On: 2/23/17 at 02:51 PM

Petralicious
#66Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 3:06pm

Lena and Taylor is the Perfect analogy.  

Lena Dunham the frequent and active liberal Clinton Campaigner is hailed as the Feminist role model.  

Taylor Swift, a Christian, was slammed for not campaigning or supporting Ms Clinton, some even blaming her for the large numbers of young woman that Clinton counted on but who voted Trump.  She is also criticized for not embracing the label Feminist and being prowoman in her own way.

Updated On: 2/23/17 at 03:06 PM

Mister Matt
#67Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 3:48pm

I'm trying to remember when Taylor Swift publicly supported and assisted a man who admitted to and encouraged the sexual assault of women.  And continues to assist, protect and continuously lie on behalf of him as often as possible.  I guess when a feminist role model removes the capital F, she can redefine the term to mean the opposite.  Or in the case of Conjob, just do and say whatever you want and claim alternative facts or #FAKENEWS when you get caught in hypocrisy or a lie.  Just roll your eyes because truth and facts are for snowflakes in safe spaces or whatever stupid conservative meme is trendy today.  

Fergalicious
#68Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 3:50pm

Petra, nice try. Girl Bye. Lolololololol

Updated On: 2/23/17 at 03:50 PM

Petralicious
#69Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 4:30pm

Mister Matt said: "I'm trying to remember when Taylor Swift publicly supported and assisted a man who admitted to and encouraged the sexual assault of women. 

If you read my post youll see I never said she endorsed him.  I said she was criticized for not supporting HRC like most of her peers I said she is the badge of young feminism that is not anti-male and doesnt like the word FEMINIST. Where Lena Dunahm is loud and proud a feminist and liberal

Taylor Swift’s Spineless Feminism

Taylor Swift runs on bland feminism and Pinterest-friendly patriotism. Despite the fact that she spent years denying that she was a feminist, Swift’s public image is now centered around her squad of social media-friendly sisters.

Given Taylor Swift’s love of ladies, cats, and the U.S.A., one might think she’d have an opinion on America’s own ****-grabber-in chief. Unfortunately, the pop star’s dedication to female empowerment appears to begin and end at letting Ruby Rose and Lena Dunham share her spotlight. Taylor Swift wasn’t just not with her—she didn’t even know her. The full extent of Swift’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election was a nonpartisan selfie from the polls. Courtesy of the Instagram, we learned that Swift endorses democracy and cold-shoulder blouses. But in terms of candidates, it was impossible to deduce if she’d voted for Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, or Jill freaking Stein.

Despite her stated support for women’s causes, Swift has yet to publicly endorse Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. As two white feminists with more than a handful of racial blind spots between them, Swift and Clinton seem like a match made in second wave feminist heaven. With all the time Swift and her squad have spent since Sunday urging fans to focus on issues that really matter, the pop superstar could have actually directed some much-needed millennial attention toward HRC.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/23/taylor-swift-s-spineless-feminism.html

Mister Matt
#70Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 4:54pm

If you read your own post, you were comparing Swift to Conjob.

Here's a perfect analogy:

Conjob is to Feminism like Milo Yappapussalot is to Gay Rights.

Updated On: 2/23/17 at 04:54 PM

javero Profile Photo
javero
#71Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 6:43pm

A Director
#72Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 7:08pm

Petra won't understand this article, but I'm posting it for the rest of you.

https://thinkprogress.org/kellyanne-conways-twisted-vision-of-the-feminist-movement-in-america-b9fbd61d6ab8#.b3amtfbai

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#73Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 10:14pm

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#74Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/23/17 at 10:15pm