pixeltracker

Donald Trump's Fatal Errors- Page 5

Donald Trump's Fatal Errors

javero Profile Photo
javero
#100Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 2/26/17 at 5:00pm

"For the first time in his life, Mr. Trump is on the public payroll and subject to a tangle of laws and rules no businessman — especially one accustomed to overseeing every aspect of a relatively small family business — would tolerate."

Thanks for sharing, sabrelady.  The excerpt above paints the perfect portrait of the current state of affairs.  His company has always been closely-held so he's never had to account to corporate stakeholders nor to other board members.  He's lived the life of a virtual autocrat, until now.  Folks in this town are not about to acquiesce to the Trump doctrine.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#101Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/1/17 at 3:45pm

Conway cleared in investigation

The White House has cleared Kellyanne Conway of wrongdoing, after the top aide hawked Ivanka Trump’s fashion line in a TV interview last month.

“Upon completion of our inquiry, we concluded that Ms. Conway acted inadvertently and is highly unlikely to do so again,” White House deputy counsel Stefan C. Passantino wrote in a letter to the Office of Government Ethics.

“It is noted that Ms. Conway made the statement in question in a light, off-hand manner while attempting to stand up for a person she believed had been unfairly treated and did so without nefarious motive or intent to benefit personally,” Passantino adds.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/01/white-house-clears-conway-for-hawking-ivanka-products-on-tv/

When They Go Low, I Go High

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#102Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/1/17 at 4:04pm

Of course Conjob was cleared by "the White House".  It's like asking if Clyde would clear Bonnie of robbing a bank.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#103Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/1/17 at 5:33pm

Did anyone really think the White House would find her guilty of anything? Really? Of course they "cleared" her. That means nothing. 

javero Profile Photo
javero
#104Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/1/17 at 7:21pm

Grace Jones sums up how I feel about the Trump administration.

"Bull****"

And if I wander down the wrong road,
It's alright baby, just let me go,
If I get tired of all those assholes,
It's alright cause I want them to know.

I'm sick and tired of all this bull****,
Rough ****, same ****,
Hey Jesus come on down and save us, save us, rave on.

And on the road I ride through Richmond
Rich man, You know the business I'm in
And feeling sorry, makes me feel mad,
Someday, uh baby, I play to win.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

Mister Matt
#105Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/1/17 at 10:40pm

I was never a big fan of her hair.

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#106Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/4/17 at 5:51pm

The odds are even money at sports books that Trump serves out his first term, wow.

Stephanatic

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#107Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/4/17 at 8:11pm

Donald Trump's Fatal ErrorsHis demographic still loves him and believes in him.

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#108Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/5/17 at 12:19pm

The fake news is on fire today.  Looking forward to the real stuff at 2PM with Chris Wallace.

Stephanatic

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#109Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/6/17 at 12:05am

This president has every wire/hair? in/on his head mis-matched----NOTHING connects and to waste precious PAID time sending juvenile and petty TWEETS like 12yo girls??----go see a Broadway show, forget your troubles and just get happy !

Petralicious
#110Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/6/17 at 11:01am

NYTIMES takes on the intolerant lefts sexist agenda against KellyAnne. 

BWW KellyAnne Haters. many many instances right on this thread alone of the sexism the NYTIMES is writing about.  Rather than feel shame, lets have a teachable moment

Sexist Political Criticism Finds a New Target: Kellyanne Conway

What powerful political woman is mocked for her clothes, is the target of pictures on Twitter depicting her as haggard and is routinely called a witch and a bitch?

If you guessed Hillary Clinton, you’re right.But if you guessed Kellyanne Conway, you’re right, too

Mirya R. Holman, an assistant professor of political science at Tulane University who studies gender and politics, said, “This does mimic what conservative women have said in the past: ‘You liberals think you’re so enlightened, but we still get people saying vile things about us.’”

Jennifer Palmieri, the director of communications for the Clinton campaign, who memorably clashed with Ms. Conway at a postelection forum at Harvard, also sees echoes of the sexism that dogged her candidate in the attacks on Ms. Conway.

She said she believed Ms. Conway should be held accountable for her actions. But she noted that while Stephen K. Bannon, Mr. Trump’s chief strategist, is portrayed as an “evil genius” who cannily promotes images of an America at risk from immigrants and foreign competitors, Ms. Conway is depicted as “crazy” for devising and promoting similar messages.

“What I find really disturbing is because he’s a man, that’s really smart and strategic,” Ms. Palmieri said. “Why is there not a theory behind what Kellyanne does?”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/us/kellyanne-conway-sexist-political-criticism.html?_r=0

Updated On: 3/6/17 at 11:01 AM

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#111Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/6/17 at 11:09am

Anyone referring to Bannon as a "genius" is on the right, not the left. He's just as crazy as ConJob. 

Petralicious
#112Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/6/17 at 1:20pm

FTR Jennifer Palmieri, the director of communications for the Clinton campaign is the one who used the term for Steve Bannon, Not me.

Magdalicious
#113Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/6/17 at 1:30pm

Look like the PC Police have converted Petra. 

Mother to Petra and Anezka. Am evil like Petra

Petralicious
#114Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/6/17 at 1:43pm

I do not understand what you mean

Updated On: 3/6/17 at 01:43 PM

Magdalicious
#115Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/6/17 at 1:54pm

No PJ. No berniest babies. You know that. Ask mod to check IP for proof. Mod can check your IP too!

Mister Matt
#116Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/6/17 at 2:13pm

OMG...Petra is still claiming Magda is PJ?  How embarrassing.

Petralicious
#117Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/6/17 at 2:20pm

Kudos to Chelsea Clinton,who has faced similar hate and insults.

Donald Trump's Fatal ErrorsChelsea Clinton ?@ChelseaClinton

Despicable. I hope @KellyannePolls receives the apology she deserves-certainly never thought I'd write that & I mean every word. https://twitter.com/lissandravilla/status/837418645793959937 …

11:08 AM - 3 Mar 2017

Magdalicious
#118Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/6/17 at 2:25pm

You are sensitive snowflake

A Director
adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#120Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/6/17 at 7:18pm

You're making things up again, Conway. 

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#121Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/13/17 at 1:50pm

Kelly Anne is like the gift that keeps on giving. Today's gems:

"I'm not in the job of having evidence. That's what investigations are for."

Also: "I'm not Inspector Gadget."

And last but not least: "microwaves that turn into cameras, et cetera. So we know that that is just a fact of modern life."

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-more-than-just-spying-microwaves-why-1489416182-htmlstory.html

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#122Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/13/17 at 4:18pm

FACT: 6 Trump administration members lied about Russian contacts and 9 Russians mentioned in the Steele dossier are dead

Wondering when the first dead American will turn up.

And who it will be...

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#123Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/14/17 at 8:16pm

Rachel Maddow is claiming she "has Trump tax returns...(Seriously)". Who knows exactly what that means, but Rachel Maddow doesn't necessarily go for a ratings ploy, especially since her show has been doing well recently. This could be big. 

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#124Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 3/19/17 at 2:24pm