pixeltracker

A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2 Reviews- Page 4

A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2 Reviews

dshnookie Profile Photo
dshnookie
#75A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2 Reviews
Posted: 5/5/17 at 1:33pm

I sat in Row A 111 last night via rush tix and thought it was perfect. There were very few moments where the actors stood at the tip of the stage where you had to look straight up to see them, otherwise perfect view and seat - and hardly any moments where you were looking at the back of anyone's head for a prolonged time, they staged this beautifully. For anyone going, A111 is perfect to have Laurie sit within arm's reach from you as she sits on the stage floor during the final moments, it was quite the experience. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#76A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2 Reviews
Posted: 5/5/17 at 1:41pm

Is rush crazier post-Tony nominations? I'm going to try tomorrow, but not planning to get there crazy early or anything... I'd actually prefer just popping by on my way to catch the Comet matinee.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#77A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2 Reviews
Posted: 5/5/17 at 1:45pm

A friend rushed this morning and said there wasn't much of a line.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#78A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2 Reviews
Posted: 5/5/17 at 1:54pm

Kad said: "A friend rushed this morning and said there wasn't much of a line."

Eh, just to be safe, I moved my Dirt Candy brunch to Sunday, and I'll head to the box office first, and then grab some lunch before Comet. Thanks again... A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2 Reviews

Oh, and I'm just going to bolt out of there, grab the subway, and see about rushing View Upstairs. If I don't make it, I'll just catch it Sunday. 

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#79A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2 Reviews
Posted: 5/5/17 at 3:03pm

We rushed yesterday, too. We got our fox and I was able to go to the back of the small line and pick up another ticket for a friend, so I don't think it's that difficult at the moment. 

The show was superb. Metcalf is giving a hilarious, smart, nuanced performance. She deserves the Tony. It's a performance that will stay in my mind for a long time. Cooper wasn't quite at the same level as the 3 amazing ladies. So glad I lost Little Foxes digital  rush (man people pounce fast on that) and was able to catch this. The house seemed quite full, too. Hope the Tony noms give them a big boost. 

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#80A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2 Reviews
Posted: 5/5/17 at 3:24pm

Does anyone think me getting there around 11:30 or 11:45 on Tuesday would be too late for rush? That was my plan, wondering if I should just buy them through TDF instead.

JBC3
#81A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2 Reviews
Posted: 8/28/17 at 8:52pm

Strong review for the new cast from Jesse Green

For ‘A Doll’s House, Part 2,’ the Second Time’s Also a Charm

JustAnotherNewYorker
#82A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2 Reviews
Posted: 9/7/17 at 7:41pm

JBC3 said: "Strong review for the new cast from Jesse Green

For ‘A Doll’s House, Part 2,’ the Second Time’s Also a Charm
"

But not enough to save it. Closing September 24. Lots of tickets available for the final show with Theatermania code still working.