pixeltracker

Linney or Metcalf for the Tony- Page 2

Linney or Metcalf for the Tony

poisonivy2 Profile Photo
poisonivy2
#25Linney or Metcalf for the Tony
Posted: 6/9/17 at 1:44am

I hope Linney, just because ADH2 was so disapponting for me. My full review is here:

http://poisonivywalloftext.blogspot.com/2017/06/spring-diaries-dolls-house-part-2-sab.html

djoko84
#26Linney or Metcalf for the Tony
Posted: 6/9/17 at 6:56am

After the NY Times polled Tony voters and gave Metcalf a 2 to 1 edge over Linney, it's going to be Metcalf.

Jeffrey Karasarides Profile Photo
Jeffrey Karasarides
#27Linney or Metcalf for the Tony
Posted: 6/9/17 at 10:31am

While that does show hope for Laurie Metcalf, that poll only interviewed about 67 out of 839 voters, so who knows what the race is really like among everyone.

carnzee
#28Linney or Metcalf for the Tony
Posted: 6/9/17 at 10:40am

Jeffrey Karasarides said: "While that does show hope for Laurie Metcalf, that poll only interviewed about 67 out of 839 voters, so who knows what the race is really like among everyone.

But this is how all polls are taken, Jeff. When they poll for an election or popularity of an issue, they use a small sample of people, relative to the public as a whole. 

JBC3
#29Linney or Metcalf for the Tony
Posted: 6/9/17 at 1:55pm

But this is how all polls are taken, Jeff. When they poll for an election or popularity of an issue, they use a small sample of people, relative to the public as a whole. 

"

Of course a true polling sample controls for demographic variables to ensure appropriate representation of the larger whole. The NYT poll did not so it is hard to say how representative it may be of all TONY voters.