BC EFA Fall Collections

BuddyStarr Profile Photo
BuddyStarr
#25BC EFA Fall Collections
Posted: 11/1/17 at 1:19pm

thebookofwhizzer said: "ClumsyDude15 said: "Generally collections end about a week before Gypsy of the Year - which this year is December 4th and 5th, so my guess is sometime around the very end of November. Book of Mormon on tourdefinitely does collect - I got a photo with David Larsen (the Elder Price on tour at the time) in costume during collection time while it was in Philadelphia over the holidays a few years ago."

That's great! I'm seeingDear Evan HansenNovember 25th, but I'm assuming that all the stuff they are selling will be very expensive but I'm still excited to see what they have.
"

DEH was auctioning off the signed cast from the show during this summer's  collection period.

dshnookie Profile Photo
dshnookie
#26BC EFA Fall Collections
Posted: 11/1/17 at 1:24pm

Dear Evan Hansen - no signed arm cast last night but my friend saw it on Friday night and believe he said they sold two for $3,000 each that were signed right on stage

mailhandler777
#27BC EFA Fall Collections
Posted: 11/1/17 at 4:58pm

Not sure about the Broadway production but the Wicked tour has been collecting since mid September.

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#28BC EFA Fall Collections
Posted: 11/1/17 at 5:31pm

Sometimes tours collect a little early if they're going to be in a larger house than the next one (which would overlap the usual BCEFA collection times).

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Phillytheatreguy10 Profile Photo
Phillytheatreguy10
#29BC EFA Fall Collections
Posted: 11/17/17 at 12:21pm

Any more updates on recent offerings?

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#30BC EFA Fall Collections
Posted: 11/19/17 at 3:40am

Wowza. Ben's cast went for $35,000 tonight. (source)

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#31BC EFA Fall Collections
Posted: 11/30/17 at 1:02pm

FYI: It's the final week with Gypsy next Monday & Tuesday.

https://broadwaycares.org/pre-event/gypsyoftheyear2017/

Phillytheatreguy10 Profile Photo
Phillytheatreguy10
#32BC EFA Fall Collections
Posted: 11/30/17 at 1:42pm

Any updates on who's offering what- obviously haven't heard much since the last time I asked.

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#33BC EFA Fall Collections
Posted: 11/30/17 at 1:54pm

In addition to the usual signed window cards and the like, the Love Never Dies tour is offering "selfie" pictures with the Phantom and/or Christine, in full costume, in the theatre lobby after the show. $25 for one or $50 for a picture with both; it's been quite the hit with audience members!

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage

grumpyoptimist
#34BC EFA Fall Collections
Posted: 12/3/17 at 8:26am

Too late for folks to do much with this, but saw Meteor Shower last night.  Cast signed playbills: $150  posters: $400