pixeltracker

Christine Ebersole touring with Dolly!- Page 3

Christine Ebersole touring with Dolly!

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#50Christine Ebersole touring with Dolly!
Posted: 1/14/18 at 9:37pm

Look, it’s the same group that think she and Patti are lovers. I don’t know why anything is the way it is anymore.

I’ve always wanted a comment from LaChanze on this sort of thing, to be honest. If we’re talking Broadway stars and 9/11, is there anyone better able to comment?

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#52Christine Ebersole touring with Dolly!
Posted: 1/15/18 at 7:20pm

"A bigger "name" has been secured to headline the next cast and generate "Bette-like" excitement. She will close the show's New York run."

Well, my interest is piqued.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#53Christine Ebersole touring with Dolly!
Posted: 1/15/18 at 7:29pm

Dear God, let it be Donna McKechnie!!! Have her do the show for three months and this "big name" comes in and keeps the show going until June 2019.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#54Christine Ebersole touring with Dolly!
Posted: 1/15/18 at 7:31pm

givesmevoice said: "Look, it’s the same group that think she and Patti are lovers. I don’t know why anything is the way it is anymore.

I’ve always wanted a comment from LaChanze on this sort of thing, to be honest. If we’re talking Broadway stars and 9/11, is there anyone better able to comment?
"

What do you mean? Did LaChanze lose someone doing 9/11? Christine Ebersole touring with Dolly!

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#55Christine Ebersole touring with Dolly!
Posted: 1/15/18 at 7:35pm

Valentina3 said: "What do you mean? Did LaChanze lose someone doing 9/11? Christine Ebersole touring with Dolly!"

Her husband was one of the victims in the World Trade Center. Extremely tragic. 

Dancingthrulife2 Profile Photo
Dancingthrulife2