First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording

funaviator
#25First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording
Posted: 2/23/18 at 7:42am

Where do you download/buy this at?

jonah3500
#26First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording
Posted: 2/23/18 at 7:44am

I can’t find it on Apple Music or Spotify, maybe we have to buy it?

ethan231h Profile Photo
ethan231h
#27First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording
Posted: 2/23/18 at 9:09am

why cant i find this on spotify......

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#28First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording
Posted: 2/23/18 at 9:41am

Kad said: "I don't love the score, but I will absolutely be buying Alex Newell's "Mama Will Provide." It's one of the most thrilling Broadway vocal performances in a long time."

This is definitely the show-stopper moment. It's like a fabulous mash-up of "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid and "When You're Good to Mama" from Chicago.

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#29First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording
Posted: 2/23/18 at 9:45am

Broadway Records rarely has any albums on Spotify. Apple Music has had a few, but if you want to listen to it now you're going to need to buy it.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#30First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording
Posted: 2/23/18 at 10:25am

Really hoping this pops up on Spotify!

nycward
#31First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording
Posted: 2/23/18 at 1:56pm

I just saw it on Amazon digital downloads for $8.99. I usually get my music on there cause its always cheaper than iTunes and they have many cast recordings to listen to for free with Amazon Prime. Check it out.

mufish
#32First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording
Posted: 2/23/18 at 6:49pm

IdinaBellFoster said: "Broadway Records rarely has any albums on Spotify. Apple Music has had a few, but if you want to listen to it now you're going to need to buy it."

As of this afternoon the EW first listen was still active.  Obviously it won't be there forever, but a good option for anyone who wants to delay purchasing or listen before buying!

EllieRose2 Profile Photo
EllieRose2
#33First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording
Posted: 2/23/18 at 7:05pm

Guess you have to actually buy it if you want to listen to it.  What a concept!  Support the arts, they are important smiley

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#34First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording
Posted: 2/23/18 at 8:28pm

Definitely worth the $! But I like to keep all of my music in one place (Spotify), so fingers crossed this turns into an Anastasia situation and they eventually post their recording on Spotify 

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

oncemorewithfeeling2 Profile Photo
oncemorewithfeeling2
#35First Listen OOTI New Cast Recording
Posted: 2/23/18 at 9:00pm

Lovely and lush with great orchestrations. I have a soft spot for this show, despite it’s flaws and this is a very enjoyable recording. “Mama Will Provide” is a blast to hear on the album. There’s been a lot of negativity and gloominess in my life recently, but the fun in the song perks me up.