Broadway Princess Party

sugarbutterflour23
#1Broadway Princess Party
Posted: 6/13/18 at 11:35am

Hi All!

I have just been accepted into the summer in the Square musical theatre summer intensive high happen to our me in nyc summer. I am dying to see Laura osne’s show at 54 Below, but
It’s sold Out! . Anyone here have a ticket? I’d be willing to pay triple what you paid. Laura is my voice coach and i’d love to see this show.’i hope this type of post is ok, just REALLY want to go.’

Kitsune Profile Photo
Kitsune
#2Broadway Princess Party
Posted: 6/13/18 at 11:53am

I think Feinstein's 54 Below often has a waitlist - it's worth calling them and seeing if you can get on it.

Good luck!

sugarbutterflour23
#3Broadway Princess Party
Posted: 6/13/18 at 11:55am

Kitsune said: "I think Feinstein's 54 Below often has a waitlist - it's worth calling them and seeing if you can get on it.

Good luck!
"

I did...the girl told me it was a long waitlist and pointless for me to add my name but I said: “it can’t hurt”.

OlBlueEyes Profile Photo
OlBlueEyes
#4Broadway Princess Party
Posted: 6/13/18 at 11:14pm

If Laura is your vocal coach, why not ask her if you can get in. As the star, she certainly has the means.

While you're at it, ask her what the status of the Crazy for You revival is.

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#5Broadway Princess Party
Posted: 6/13/18 at 11:57pm

There's another one coming up in September in NJ that has tickets available. Not sure if that would work as well

sugarbutterflour23
#6Broadway Princess Party
Posted: 6/16/18 at 1:40am

It’s a waiting game but very likely coming.

sugarbutterflour23
#7Broadway Princess Party
Posted: 6/16/18 at 1:41am

When we talked about it, she said it was sold out. I felt weird pushing it any more than that.

OlBlueEyes Profile Photo
OlBlueEyes
#8Broadway Princess Party
Posted: 6/16/18 at 9:11pm

Are you saying that Laura is your voice coach now, or she will be your voice coach during this summer program? Does she know that she is/will be your coach?

Tweet her. She seems like one of the 10 friendliest people in the world and would love to hear from a student.

crazy_for_broadway
#9Broadway Princess Party
Posted: 7/12/18 at 7:56pm

Anyone know if there’s another coming up any time soon? I’d love to go!

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#10Broadway Princess Party
Posted: 7/12/18 at 9:16pm

crazy_for_broadway said: "Anyone know if there’s another coming up any time soon? I’d love to go! "

September in NJ

https://www.broadwayworld.com/amp/c.php?url=Laura-Osnes-Hosts-the-Broadway-Princess-Party-With-Susan-Egan-and-Courtney-Reed-at-NJPAC-20180711

Mark69
#11Broadway Princess Party
Posted: 7/13/18 at 7:05am

Can you message the managers on Facebook or whatever and describe the situation? Knowing the setup it can't be that difficult to squeeze someone in?

Videos