pixeltracker

HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread- Page 2

HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#25HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/3/18 at 11:23am

I noticed today the rush price went up from $35 to $39 plus fees.

It also wasn’t a fast sell out like it was the last time I did it (I confirmed at 11am). Wonder where the seats are

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#26HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/3/18 at 11:30am

I’ve been watching it since I was always planning on rushing today and it doesn’t seem like it sells out of rush until 2 or 3 for evening shows.

Oh well, I bought my ticket right at 10AM. Hope I get a decent seat but there really isn’t a bad seat in this theatre. Excited to see it! Everyone I know that has seen it has raved about it and without them, I wouldn’t have even considered it.

quizking101
#27HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/3/18 at 12:57pm

Update: Orchestra A101

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#28HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/3/18 at 1:04pm

Also got front row!

BinaryC
#29HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 11:59am

Anyone do TDF lately for this show? Was debating whether to do TDF or rush if anyone has any opinions on the pros and cons of both, thanks! (I know rush is slightly cheaper). I just don't want to end up in the balcony.

#30HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 12:26pm

Both times I've done rush I've gotten front . I haven't heard of anyone ending up in the balcony.

quizking101
#31HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 12:41pm

BinaryC said: "Anyone do TDF lately for this show? Was debating whether to do TDF or rush if anyone has any opinions on the pros and cons of both, thanks! (I know rush is slightly cheaper). I just don't want to end up in the balcony."

Just go for rush. It's cheaper and historically has put patrons closer to the stage, often in the front row (which isn't ridiculously obstructed). Based on what I've witnessed, and from friends who've went, the balcony is more or less entirely closed.

BinaryC
#32HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/11/18 at 1:19pm

Thanks for the input!

mak136
#33HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/15/18 at 11:47am

I did rush for Friday 10/12. Todaytix right at 10am.  went to box office at 6, but was told to come back after 730.  Coudn't tell if picked from a pile or in an envelope. Seats were Orch Row M 8 & 10. It was on the crossway aisle so no seats in front of us.  The angle is a tad weird, but was fine. Would've liked front row of course. C'est la vie.  Show was great though! And I'm jaded about some shows.

rKrispyt Profile Photo
rKrispyt
#34HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/23/18 at 3:44pm

Can anyone tell me if there are additional fees on the $39 rush tickets? (or is the final purchase total per ticket $39?) 

If I show you the darkness I hold inside, will you bring me to light?
Updated On: 10/23/18 at 03:44 PM

labellaragazza1 Profile Photo
labellaragazza1
#35HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/23/18 at 4:23pm

rKrispyt said: "Can anyone tell me if there are additional fees on the $39 rush tickets? (or is the final purchase total per ticket $39?)"

I just checked (rush is still avail for today) and on the actual pay screen it comes out to $93 for 2, so about $46.50. $7.50 fee per ticket.  

Adescalzo14
#36HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/23/18 at 4:25pm

So 2 weeks ago my mom my sister and I all did the rush. Obviously since you can only do two tickets per phone we had to do two separate transactions. We did it at the same time btw. We expected to not be seated together, but we all ended up getting front row. It was my second time seeing the show and it was amazing. Taylor Iman Jones actually remembered me from the first time I saw the show which was cool. Anyway my sister and I went up the mezz and balcony before the show since I only do lottery’s and bway roulette which for both I got orchestra. All the seats are perfectly fine. I’m a little afraid of heights but I mean it wasn’t terrible. I actually saw it the same day as Alex Gibson and I ran into him and chatted for a min!

rKrispyt Profile Photo
rKrispyt
#37HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/23/18 at 4:28pm

labellaragazza1 said: "I just checked (rush is still avail for today) and on the actual pay screen it comes out to $93 for 2, so about $46.50. $7.50 fee per ticket."

Perfect - thank you so much, I really appreciate it! :) 

If I show you the darkness I hold inside, will you bring me to light?

SethMH93
#38HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 10/24/18 at 12:58pm

I really hope this show holds on til April. I’d really like to see it, but I know with its grosses that seems unlikely.

suicidalmickeymouse Profile Photo
suicidalmickeymouse
#39HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread
Posted: 11/17/18 at 1:25pm

Going to be rushing this on next Saturday matinee. Where have the seats been lately? Also, I’ve been checking and seeing that the rush hasn’t been nearly as cut throat as it used to be and that tickets seem to be available pretty late into the day. However, it will be the Saturday after Thanksgiving so the new pattern may not hold true. I’m excited to finally see it though.

Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.