Janice

Susan_Janices_Daughter2
#1Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 9:37pm

To the Broadway World Community,

Hello, my name is Susan Smith. I am the daughter of Janice Smith. I came home tonight and saw my mother crying on her bed. I asked her what she was sad about. She told me that she found this website and was having an amazing time talking to some of you. But then she told me that she couldn't get on to the website. She felt she was being rude to all of you for not responding. That's why she was crying,

I believe that somebody banned my mom from this site. Whoever did this, shame on you! This was literally my mom's first day on the internet. It took her SO LONG to even try it. She doesn't even want to be near the computer I bought for her.

If someone can give me an explanation, that would be fantastic. 

If someone can give my mom an apology, that would be even better.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:01pm

Well - the only reason people get banned here is some outrageous behaviour.(Personal attacks, horrible language, etc.     None of the "users" have the ability to ban her or anyone else.  Only administration can do that, and they rarely do so.

Is it possible she just can't remember her password?   What was her "name" on the sight?  (My is dramamam611, for example.)   

Also: using complete names on a public website (for either of you) is not smart.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#3Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:01pm

There hasn't been a good popcorn thread in quite sometime.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#4Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:03pm

I hope this lasts longer than the other Janice threads.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#5Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:06pm

And yes, it does look like Janice has been banned. All of her posts about cats are gone. BWW also had an opportunity to say something with other threads but they did not.
I’m sure they figured out the account was not actually Janice but someone f*cking around but damn it, it was some fun f*cking around.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#6Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:06pm

n2nbaby said: "I hope this lasts longer than the other Janice threads."

I saw the beginning of the other threads. I was going to start using. "This is Janice" in my everyday life. :)

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#7Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:07pm

Also, I hope you enjoyed Slender Man and I hope your mother comes to like your boyfriend.

JSquared2
#8Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:07pm

Such an Extremely Sad Tale

smidge
#9Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:08pm

dramamama611 said: "Well - the only reason people get banned here is some outrageous behaviour.(Personal attacks, horrible language, etc. None of the "users" have the ability to ban her or anyone else. Only administration can do that, and they rarely do so.

Is it possible she just can't remember her password? What was her "name" on the sight? (My is dramamam611, for example.)

Also: using complete names on a public website (for either of you) is not smart.
"

All of Janice's posts were deleted and her account closed because the moderators probably believe she is a troll (starting a joke thread). And if she is for real, the moderators were probably protecting her from all of us nasty people.

dramamama611
#10Janice

Ah....I missed all the Janice threading.  So I'm guessing she is her own daughter?

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#11Janice

JSquared2 said: "Such an Extremely Sad Tale"

Attend the tale of Janice and Fluffy...

Janice, if you read this, ask your friend Todd. He will get the joke.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#12Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:09pm

smidge said: "dramamama611 said: "Well - the only reason people get banned here is some outrageous behaviour.(Personal attacks, horrible language, etc. None of the "users" have the ability to ban her or anyone else. Only administration can do that, and they rarely do so.

Is it possible she just can't remember her password? What was her "name" on the sight? (My is dramamam611, for example.)

"

All of Janice's posts were deleted and her account closed because the moderators probably believe she is a troll (starting a joke thread). And if she is for real, the moderators were probably protecting her from all of us nasty people.
"

Literally nobody was nasty to her though. We were all having fun and it was respectful, if absolutely ridiculous.

BroadwayBear2
#13Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:11pm

Susan, your mother's hates your boyfriend. She told us all in her threads she made.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#14Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:12pm

BroadwayBear2 said: "Susan, your mother's hates your boyfriend. She told us all in her threads she made. "

She told us while you went to see the Skinny Man!

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#15Janice

dramamama611 said: "Ah....I missed all the Janice threading. So I'm guessing she is her own daughter?"

Daughter, Mother, Father, Son. But I personally think it was one of her cats. Was a bizarre but amusing thread from what I saw DM.

smidge
#16Janice

n2nbaby said: "smidge said: "dramamama611 said: "Well - the only reason people get banned here is some outrageous behaviour.(Personal attacks, horrible language, etc. None of the "users" have the ability to ban her or anyone else. Only administration can do that, and they rarely do so.

"

"

Literally nobody was nasty to her though. We were all having fun and it was respectful, if absolutely ridiculous.
"

Agreed. But you know how we gals can get!

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#17Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:14pm

Huss417 said: "dramamama611 said: "Ah....I missed all the Janice threading. So I'm guessing she is her own daughter?"

Daughter, Mother, Father, Son. But I personally think it was one of her cats. Was a bizarre but amusing thread from what I saw DM.

"

Susan finally taught poor Fluffy how to use the computer and everything goes to s*it.

BroadwayBear2
#18Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:17pm

You forget about the others. Kitty, Tom, Jerry, Bob, Billy-Bob, and some other name that sounds like a middle aged white man.

dramamama611
#19Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:19pm

Damn....I wasted being nice on a troll.  Sigh, will I never learn???!!!

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#20Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:20pm

dramamama611 said: "Damn....I wasted being nice on a troll. Sigh, will I never learn???!!!"

And this is why nobody is ever nice here. LOL

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#21Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:24pm

dramamama611 said: "Damn....I wasted being nice on a troll. Sigh, will I never learn???!!!"

Never give up being nice DM. It is one of our best attributes especially in this day and age. But if you know someone is a troll or a nasty person or possibly loves Trump, feel free to disregard my advice.

smidge
#22Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:24pm

I did forget about Billy Bob! I confused him with Susan's boyfriend. Sigh, when the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too.

asoftplacetoland Profile Photo
asoftplacetoland
#23Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:30pm

BroadwayBear2 said: "Susan, your mother's hates your boyfriend. She told us all in her threads she made. "

Janice said not to tell Susan that she didn’t like the boyfriend!! We were supposed to keep it a secret wink

Updated On: 8/12/18 at 10:30 PM

Dollypop
#24Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:49pm

Wait a minute!

Are we talking about Janis Paige, Janis Ian or Janis Joplin?

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Dollypop
#25Janice
Posted: 8/12/18 at 10:50pm

Wait a minute!

Are we talking about Janis Paige, Janis Ian or Janis Joplin?

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)