pixeltracker

Lehman Trilogy going to Bway?- Page 2

Lehman Trilogy going to Bway?

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#25Lehman Trilogy going to Bway?
Posted: 9/16/18 at 5:12pm

Yerma was an extremely hot ticket by the end of its run.

annang
#26Lehman Trilogy going to Bway?
Posted: 9/16/18 at 9:09pm

I just looked at tickets, and the prices to me are appearing as the same on all dates ($45/$95/$135/$195). Did the previews discount go away?

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#27Lehman Trilogy going to Bway?
Posted: 9/16/18 at 9:17pm

As I was clicking through the dates, the first several performances seemed to be sold out of the cheaper tier, so I couldn't see whether they were less than $45, but even if they were cheaper, they're all gone now. 

I ended up snagging one of the $45 ($52 with fees) tickets for early April. I was clicking through just about every single date looking for date gave me the best seat within the $45 section. I ended up with row P, which will surely still feel pretty far away, but hopefully less so than row V in the very back. Normally I don't like paying this much for an off-Broadway nosebleed. But after snoozing on The Hairy Ape and getting completely priced out, I'm not taking any chances. With such an enormous space, you'd think they could afford to offer a rush, but oh well. 

Harriet Craig Profile Photo
Harriet Craig
#28Lehman Trilogy going to Bway?
Posted: 9/16/18 at 10:11pm

annang said: "I just looked at tickets, and the prices to me are appearing as the same on all dates ($45/$95/$135/$195). Did the previews discount go away?"

Not only does it look like the previews discount has gone away, but it appears the prices for post-opening performances have gone up. When I bought my ticket last week for an April performance, the top two prices were $175 and $125, and they're now $195 and $135. 

NYfanfromCA Profile Photo
NYfanfromCA
#29Lehman Trilogy going to Bway?
Posted: 9/17/18 at 12:04am

I bought a ticket on 9/13, and on 9/14, prices had increased for Premium (was $175/145 previews to $195), Zone A (was $125/95 previews to $135), and Zone B (was $90/70 previews to $95).  Zone C remained at $45 but $35 preview pricing--actually all preview pricing was gone, (maybe previews were sold out?).  I called on 9/14 to buy another ticket and asked the box office about it, and was told that this was common practice to raise prices and that the show was selling very well.  I wonder if the prices will continue to go up.

scripps Profile Photo
scripps
#30Lehman Trilogy going to Bway?
Posted: 9/17/18 at 11:27am

Thanks to the posters in the thread! I was going to take a chance and see if this popped up on TDF, but with the ticket price increase and word that it's selling well, I played it safe and bought two $45 tickets instead. 

Just walking into the Armory's space is exciting. Not every production needs Broadway as an end game.