pixeltracker

WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT- Page 3

WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT

veronicamae Profile Photo
veronicamae
#50WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/10/18 at 8:20pm

There may be some availability for the concert here: https://www.theblacklistnyc.com/wicked.htm

This requires you wear a costume though (because you'll be on camera and it's "Halloween"WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT.

Fosse76
#51WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/11/18 at 11:14am

FYI, for everyone who qualified for the concert via the ticket purchase through Broadway Direct, it is going to be general admission in the Mezzanine.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#52WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/11/18 at 11:16am

Just got my RSVP email.

taramaclay Profile Photo
taramaclay
#53WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/11/18 at 11:38am

At what time are you people planning on gettig there for this general admission? I've never attended anything remotely like this, so I really have no ideia.

OverBurntSienna
#54WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/11/18 at 11:43am

taramaclay said: "At what time are you people planning on gettig there for this general admission? I've never attended anything remotely like this, so I really have no ideia."

• Check in begins at 3:00 PM ET. Guests must check in at the Marquis Theatre no later than 3:30 PM ET on Tuesday, October 16.

sr4mjc Profile Photo
sr4mjc
#55WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/11/18 at 2:34pm

Billboard Adam Lambert and Ledisi joins Wicked concert 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/television/8479514/adam-lambert-ledisi-join-wicked-halloween-tv-special

As Long as You're Mine?

Updated On: 10/11/18 at 02:34 PM

taramaclay Profile Photo
taramaclay
#56WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/11/18 at 6:09pm

OverBurntSienna said: "taramaclay said: "At what time are you people planning on gettig there for this general admission? I've never attended anything remotely like this, so I really have no ideia."

• Check in begins at 3:00 PM ET. Guests must check in at the Marquis Theatre no later than 3:30 PM ET on Tuesday, October 16.

"

Oh, I know, I was thinking more along the lines of getting there early to get better seats? Or do you suppose there'll be assigned seating? Sorry if it's a dumb question,  I really don't know how these things work.

Fosse76
#57WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/11/18 at 7:51pm

General admission means there aren't any assigned seats.

taramaclay Profile Photo
taramaclay
#58WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/11/18 at 8:31pm

Fosse76 said: "General admission means there aren't any assigned seats. "

Thanks, that's what I thought. Well, then I'm still wondering if I should get there really early to try and get decent seats.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#59WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 1:03pm

I was planning to go with a friend but she can no longer go. I have an extra ticket to the taping and to the 10/29 7pm show orchestra row R center. Asking what I paid $148 includes both the taping Tuesday 10/16 at 4pm and show on 10/29 at 7pm.

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#60WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 1:26pm

On the initial RSVP email's fine print, it states that "Your entry is not confirmed until you receive a final email message with attendance instructions and schedule."

I registered via Broadwaydirect.com and got a "Thanks for your RSVP, A Very Wicked Halloween" but I have yet to receive that final email. Just wondering if anyone else already got theirs... I'm getting nervous especially since the reservation window has closed. Thanks

Fosse76
#61WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 1:38pm

I RSVP'd right away yesterday and still haven't heard anything.

greenifyme2
#62WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 2:07pm

I paid to upgrade my ticket I bought 6 months ago to be able to go to the taping and haven’t heard anything yet either....

veronicamae Profile Photo
veronicamae
#63WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 2:10pm

MX888 said: "On the initial RSVP email's fine print,it states that "Your entry is not confirmed until you receive a final email message with attendance instructions and schedule."

I registered via Broadwaydirect.com and got a "Thanks for your RSVP, A Very Wicked Halloween" but I have yet to receive that final email. Just wondering if anyone else already got theirs... I'm getting nervous especially since the reservation window has closed. Thanks
"

None of my group of 8 or so going has received their confirmation either. It's only 2 hours past the closing window; I wouldn't be concerned. I'm sure it's coming.

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#64WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 2:50pm

Thanks all!

In the interim, I emailed Broadway Direct's customer service and they replied around 130pm:

"Additional information has not been sent  out yet, and will be shortly. Thanks for your patience."

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#65WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 3:21pm

greenifyme2 said: "I paid to upgrade my ticket I bought 6 months ago to be able to go to the taping and haven’t heard anything yet either...."

Oh that's so smart! I purchased my ticket for the 30th a while back directly on Ticketmaster and didn't think I could just upgrade. 

greenifyme2
#66WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 3:28pm

Yeah I just contacted them as soon as I heard about it and asked. I think it’s likely too late for you though because they said the cutoff was Thursday :-/

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#67WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 3:43pm

Received my confirmation a few minutes ago. If anyone needs an extra, my friend backed out and I have a spot to the taping and to the show on 10/29.

Fosse76
#68WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 3:43pm

I just got mine. Here's something of note:

"For a chance to join the Ozdust Ball in the Orchestra level (standing room only), come in your best Oz inspired attire. Preference will be given to non-Elphaba and non-Glinda costumes. Access to the Orchestra is optional and not guaranteed."

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#69WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 5:10pm

greenifyme2 said: "Yeah I just contacted them as soon as I heard about it and asked. I think it’s likely too late for you though because they said the cutoff was Thursday :-/"

Ah thanks for the info! I ended up selling my extra Broadway Direct ticket to my friend at a discount (since I'll be using all of the perks) so practically evened out in the end. It will be her first time seeing Wicked and on a milestone anniversary no less.

With relief, I also got my final email... Too bad they won't allow photography but I guess they don't want footage leaking out on social media before the 29th (like with the pre-taping of Jesus Christ Superstar).

Wish I was younger and motivated to wear a costume because offer on theblacklistnyc.com posted by Veronicamae states that you'll be ON the stage with performers! 

greenifyme2
#70WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 6:07pm

MX888 said: "greenifyme2 said: "Yeah I just contacted them as soon as I heard about it and asked. I think it’s likely too late for you though because they said the cutoff was Thursday :-/"

Ah thanks for the info! I ended up sellingmy extra Broadway Direct ticket to my friend at a discount (since I'll be using all of the perks) so practically evened out in the end. It will be her first time seeing Wicked and on a milestoneanniversary no less.

With relief, I also got my final email... Too bad they won't allow photography but I guess they don't want footage leaking out on social media before the 29th (like with the pre-taping of Jesus Christ Superstar).

Wish I was younger and motivated to wear a costume because offer on theblacklistnyc.com posted by Veronicamae states that you'll be ON the stage with performers!
"

Agreed. I’m too old to show up in costume and would feel ridiculous. Not to mention they didn’t give much time- with more heads up maybe I could have come with with something like a Shiz costume that didn’t make me feel so silly en route to the theater.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#71WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/12/18 at 9:19pm

sr4mjc said: "Billboard Adam Lambert and Ledisijoins Wicked concert

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/television/8479514/adam-lambert-ledisi-join-wicked-halloween-tv-special

As Long as You're Mine?
"

Oh! Didn't think about that song. That would be nice. The addition of Ledisi was really exciting news. Love her. And her new haircut!

Just give the world Love.

mailhandler777
#72WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/13/18 at 5:02pm

From Instagram stories from various cast members it looks like the current cast taped their part yesterday.

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

(Insert Clever Name) Profile Photo
(Insert Clever Name)
#73WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/13/18 at 6:18pm

Has anyone gotten a response from the blacklist thing?

sr4mjc Profile Photo
sr4mjc
#74WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
Posted: 10/15/18 at 12:34pm

Ariana is doing 'The Wizard and I' 

https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/1051871453262434305

Videos