Front Row at Torch Song

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#1Front Row at Torch Song
Posted: 11/30/18 at 10:49pm

Has anyone on here experienced these yet? I'm considering buying a couple, and wanted to try to get some feedback on the view before I do.

Eliza2 Profile Photo
Eliza2
#2Front Row at Torch Song
Posted: 11/30/18 at 11:45pm

gleek4114 said: "Has anyone on here experienced these yet? I'm considering buying a couple, and wanted to try to get some feedback on the view before I do."

I'm sitting front row tomorrow and will report back :)

teatime2
#3Front Row at Torch Song
Posted: 12/1/18 at 12:50pm

Great seat. I highly recommend!

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#4Front Row at Torch Song
Posted: 12/1/18 at 1:17pm

I saw first row earlier this week, it was a great seat.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

choitoy Profile Photo
choitoy
#5Front Row at Torch Song
Posted: 12/1/18 at 6:51pm

My sister and I sat front row a couple of weeks ago. Great seats and even though the stage is high, you don’t miss too much. I think the only thing I missed that I wanted to see was where the bowls of string beans came from under the bed. LOL! My sister didn’t mind it too much either, and she’s short (4’10” I think?), but she had a booster and was fine with it.

Xanadu! Can't cry on cue!

Eliza2 Profile Photo
Eliza2
#6Front Row at Torch Song
Posted: 12/2/18 at 12:00am

sat there today, thought it was great. I'm 5'5" and had no problems. Plus, the leg room was wonderful.

Here's a pic: https://imgur.com/a/8LBcHcC

Updated On: 12/2/18 at 12:00 AM

Dollypop
#7Front Row at Torch Song
Posted: 12/2/18 at 10:08pm

Sitting that close gives you a better view of Ward Horton's baby blue eyes and perfect teeth.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Eliza2 Profile Photo
Eliza2
#8Front Row at Torch Song
Posted: 12/2/18 at 10:55pm

Dollypop said: "Sitting that close gives you a better view of Ward Horton's baby blue eyes and perfect teeth."

and chiseled jawline