pixeltracker

Official FROZEN Fan Thread- Page 3

Official FROZEN Fan Thread

Great Dame
#50Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 2/11/19 at 2:00pm

RWPrincess said: "Somewhat of a spoiler but I did not like how they handled the snow machine. It was a lot of "snow" really fast. It felt like they kept refreshing the snow that was falling rather than just doing it once and stopping.It was also some type of thin tissue paper that easily stuck to my sweater and my mom's sweater. I had to vacuum my foyer after I got home because of all the "snow" still falling off me. I wish someone from this theater would go to the Walt Disney World or Disneyland and watch one of the Frozen shows there and see how the snow effect is properly done. Guests shouldn't still have snow falling off them 2 hours later."

Hahaha I'm the total opposite lol! I love finding snow 6 months later haha! I just Marie Kondo'd my closet and found a piece on the floor and cracked up laughing. I live in Denver... so that snow really traveled with me haha! Anyway, thanks for the review and I'm glad you had a good time. Hopefully next time you have a better bunch of kids in the audience, that can definitely be a bummer :/

Updated On: 2/12/19 at 02:00 PM

JoshTodos
#51Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 2/11/19 at 8:56pm

Disney really needs to step it up

natashalost
#52Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 2/17/19 at 11:49am

Today we say goodbye to four original cast members of Frozen.

Jelani Alladdin (Kristoff), John Riddle (Hans), Greg Hildreth (Olaf), and Timothy Hughes (Pabbie) will all be playing their final performances today. I want to congratulate all of them on a terrific run!

Timothy will be joining the cast of Hadestown, and rumors have been going around that Jelani will be playing Hercules at the Public! Not sure what John and Greg will do next but I’m excited to see!

I have tickets for today’s show and for a show next week so I can see all of our new cast members!

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#53Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 2/19/19 at 1:42pm

Here she is. Super excited for this inventive and exciting casting.

https://twitter.com/frozenbroadway/status/1097927196121939968?s=21

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#54Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 2/19/19 at 2:14pm

So they've hashtagged #ladyolaf, so does that mean they have changed Olaf to a girl?

Great Dame
#55Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 2/19/19 at 4:12pm

Tag said: "So they've hashtagged #ladyolaf, so does that mean they have changed Olaf to a girl?"

I think just because a woman is now playing Olaf. I'm interested to hear her do the voice.  I wonder if she will sound similar to Josh Gad like Greg did, or if she will have a very different tonal quality. 

natashalost
#56Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 2/19/19 at 4:55pm

According to the Frozen website, the role of Pabbie will now be played by Zachary Hess. Interesting they've decided to change this part into an ensemble role, not a principal role.

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#57Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 2/20/19 at 11:42am

Did anyone go last night?! I’m dying to see how Ryann did especially.

She was on the news btw (trying to find it)

jigblob Profile Photo
jigblob
#58Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 3/13/19 at 10:48am

Does anyone know if they put up the "At this Performance" board at a specific time prior to curtain?  I know some of the houses do it an hour or so beforehand but wasn't clear if this was a common practice for most shows... 

theaterlyfe19
#59Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 3/13/19 at 2:20pm

jigblob said: "Does anyone know if they put up the "At this Performance" board at a specific time prior to curtain? I know some ofthe housesdo it an hour or so beforehand but wasn't clear if this was a common practicefor most shows..."

the board is inside the house, so unless you’re seeing the show or it’s announced before by an actor, you won’t know if there’s an understudy on or anything. 

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#60Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 3/13/19 at 2:32pm

I thought the tv board is located in the lobby across from the ticket area. Did they change it ?

Updated On: 3/13/19 at 02:32 PM

suicidalmickeymouse Profile Photo
suicidalmickeymouse
#61Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 3/13/19 at 2:38pm

The board is in the lobby area. Anyone can come in and see.

Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.

theaterlyfe19
#62Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 3/13/19 at 8:37pm

Shoot you’re right I forgot there’s more than one! Sorry :/

RWPrincess
#63Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 3/13/19 at 11:40pm

For this show, it's also good to follow the standbys/understudies as sometimes they'll post their upcoming schedule.

theaterlyfe19
#64Official FROZEN Performances Thread
Posted: 3/14/19 at 4:55am

RWPrincess said: "For this show, it's also good to follow the standbys/understudies as sometimes they'll post their upcoming schedule."

Alyssa Fox did that because she’s on this week as Elsa for a few performances.