DEH tour

RaisedOnMusicals Profile Photo
RaisedOnMusicals
#1DEH tour
Posted: 2/18/19 at 12:29pm

The demand for tickets to see the show on tour must be incredible. The current Chicago run is (not surprisingly) completely sold out, but what is surprising is that they just announced a 12 week run starting in July of 2020. Yes. TWENTY TWENTY.

CZJ at opening night party for A Little Night Music, Dec 13, 2009.

carolinaguy Profile Photo
carolinaguy
#2DEH tour
Posted: 2/18/19 at 2:12pm

Well, that's really only a little over a year away. After the sellout run in Los Angeles, there was also an announcement that the tour would return in the 2020-2021 season, though specific dates haven't been posted yet.

I'm sending pictures of the most amazing trees/You'll be obsessed with all my forest expertise

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#3DEH tour
Posted: 2/18/19 at 2:25pm

Y'all need to come to Toronto, lots of tickets available indecision

RaisedOnMusicals Profile Photo
RaisedOnMusicals
#4DEH tour
Posted: 2/18/19 at 5:33pm

Tag said: "Y'all need to come to Toronto, lots of tickets availableindecision"

That's actually really interesting. I wonder why.

CZJ at opening night party for A Little Night Music, Dec 13, 2009.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#5DEH tour
Posted: 2/18/19 at 5:35pm

Tag said: "Y'all need to come to Toronto, lots of tickets availableindecision"

Mare you sure? Most of the dates I looked at were marked with red or yellow.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement
Updated On: 2/18/19 at 05:35 PM

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#6DEH tour
Posted: 1/13/22 at 9:37pm

DEH tour is in my town (Oklahoma City) this week. This morning I bought a ticket to see it Saturday night, second row center orchestra. I’ve seen it twice on Broadway including the first time with the OBC, but this will be the closest and most centered seat I’ve had. I’ll be there N95 mask and all. Excited! 

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#7DEH tour
Posted: 1/16/22 at 12:39am

Saw this tonight. Not going to say this cast bests the OBC (because they don’t)), but maybe it was the ideal location, the intervening last couple years of the pandemic, or my mom’s more progressed journey in her dementia, but this hit harder tonight than my previous two trips to the Music Box. In relation to that last point, I was reminded of how hard it must be to be a parent when their child is severely unhappy as I was throughout most of junior high & high school. The cast seemed to catch humorous moments I had missed before.  Lovely production. Catch it if you can.