#28Be More Chill or The Prom?
Posted: 6/8/19 at 5:15pm

THE PROM!!!!!!!!!!

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#29Be More Chill or The Prom?
Posted: 6/9/19 at 1:33pm

The PROM

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

shomeika Profile Photo
shomeika
#30Be More Chill or The Prom?
Posted: 6/10/19 at 6:56pm

The PROM.   

Clint. Atlanta,GA

CarmenA3 Profile Photo
CarmenA3
#31Be More Chill or The Prom?
Posted: 6/11/19 at 11:28am

I've seen both, and while I loved Be More Chill....if I was bringing my parents AND my 10-yr old, it wouldn't be to BMC - it's way too raunchy for a 10-yr old and I would not want to see it with my parents in tow LOL.

Prom is more squeaky-clean (dare I say Disney-esque). Like others have mentioned, have you looked at Beetlejuice? There are plenty of tickets and you can purchase when you get here (to avoid online fees). 

bigjoec2
#32Be More Chill or The Prom?
Posted: 6/15/19 at 12:15pm

Count me as another vote for Prom. Of course, if anyone in your group has problems with homosexuality or two girls kissing then they won't like it, but to any reasonable person it's a nice story, generally uplifting and a lot of fun.

Also, I think the 10 year-old will really like the dancing. I mean, I'm 42 and I really enjoyed it, and I don't see any reason why a 10-year-old wouldn't. :)

Oh, and to your question on tickets -- we saw it in May when my parents were in town, and got them though TKTS. I don't think it will be a hard ticket to get, so I'd look at the various options. But not something I've followed at all.

Updated On: 6/15/19 at 12:15 PM

dwwst12 Profile Photo
dwwst12
#33Be More Chill or The Prom?
Posted: 6/15/19 at 1:45pm

KnewItWhenIWasInFron said: "Be More Chill" (which I didn't see) is about incels

Really?

(But to answer the original question, definitely Prom).

Updated On: 6/15/19 at 01:45 PM

Videos