pixeltracker

Warchus' A Christmas Carol to play LA/SF

Warchus' A Christmas Carol to play LA/SF

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#1Warchus' A Christmas Carol to play LA/SF
Posted: 6/4/21 at 3:16pm

Auditions postings went up and seems like the Warchus Christmas Carol will be playing LA and SF this holiday season. 

Updated On: 6/4/21 at 03:16 PM

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#2Warchus' A Christmas Carol to play LA/SF
Posted: 11/17/21 at 5:07pm

Some photos of the Tour/LA company have been released, it started in Spokane last week and will begin performances in Phoenix tomorrow. Anyone going to soon? I wish this production would play in Chicago, but I’m sure The Goodmans annual production would make that difficult to happen.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

willep
#3Warchus' A Christmas Carol to play LA/SF
Posted: 11/17/21 at 8:37pm

Really wish I was on the west coast to catch Bradley Whitford in this.

nycW44
#4Warchus' A Christmas Carol to play LA/SF
Posted: 11/30/21 at 2:26am

Has anyone seen this tour? I'm curious if they still giving out cookies & cuties like on Broadway? And if they are still (SPOILERS)....

passing food items thru the audience during Act 2?

MissJennifer
#5Warchus' A Christmas Carol to play LA/SF
Posted: 11/30/21 at 9:58am

Think it will make Philadelphia next Christmas? 

Alessio2
#6Warchus' A Christmas Carol to play LA/SF
Posted: 12/1/21 at 2:14am

I am really on the fence about seeing this is LA....I had the perfect experience watching this on Broadway two years ago, and the Ahmanson is such a huge barn.  I just can't imagine it will compare to the intimacy and the magic they managed to achieve on Broadway!

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#7Warchus' A Christmas Carol to play LA/SF
Posted: 12/1/21 at 2:26am

Great production, but it's a tiny show. So not sure how it will translate. No big set piece, etc. 

Videos