pixeltracker

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?- Page 8

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#175Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
Posted: 4/17/23 at 4:41pm

I won Kimberly Akimbo on my first try and got a great seat in the orchestra.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Pasunepomme Profile Photo
Pasunepomme
#176Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
Posted: 4/18/23 at 5:02am

I was in NYC this past weekend and entered a bunch of lotteries Friday through Sunday. The only one I won was Little Shop of Horrors, which I accidentally entered for Thursday night when I was trying to see how the telecharge lottery page worked (d'oh!).  Does anyone know if a win on telecharge knocks you out of the running for other lotteries for a spell? Wasn't sure if me going 0-16 was just rough luck.  I didn't win any luckyseat or broadway direct lotteries either - got waitlisted for Shucked on Sunday but ultimately lost that.

I got one of those second chance 50% off offers for Good Night, Oscar after losing the lottery, so that worked out for Saturday.  I bought $40 rush to Kimberly Akimbo matinee for Sunday 15 minutes after the box office opened (side mezz, first 3 rows, great sightlines) and $39 rush to the pm Fat Ham more than 3 hours after they became available on TodayTix,  so if you lose out on a desired lottery and want to see either while staying on budget, that's a solid fall back.

gordi_92
#177Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
Posted: 4/28/23 at 12:28pm

My 9 day Visit in NYC is over now.

I had 14 free slots which I all filled haha

1st day: won Kimberly Akimbo and was on standby for Shucked which I then won but couldnt go because I purchased KA already.

2nd day: was on standby for Aladdin which I endet up winning.

3rd day: standby for Hadestown which I endet up winning.

4th day: won the Wicked in Person Lottery.

5th day: won A Beautiful Noise

6th day: was on standby for Six and won them.

7th day: no Lottery win but I got a tushticket for &juliet over todaytix

8th day: no wins

9th day: won New York New York

I have absolutely no Idea how I got this lucky winning so many Lotteries. But I'm so happy I did 😂 that was a great trip. Cant wait to come back and hopefully have as much luck.

hearthemsing22
#178Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
Posted: 4/28/23 at 5:48pm

I won Harry Potter and the Cursed Child after many times of getting those offers they don't give winners. 

perfectpenguin
#179Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
Posted: 4/28/23 at 5:59pm

I won for Shucked first try for April 8th but didn’t go since I had a ticket for New York New York already. 

Dollypop
#180Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
Posted: 4/28/23 at 8:08pm

I keep entering the lottery for CAMELOT

I've yet to win

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

RunnyBabbit
#181Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
Posted: 4/29/23 at 9:22am

I won for Camelot last week. Seat was great (center orch). Show was terrible.

Cowboysfan84
#182Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
Posted: 4/29/23 at 11:33am

Hello. I have a quick question regarding the Telecharge lotteries. Do they notify you if you lose? I have entered the Good Night, Oscar lottery since it opened and it always says “Entered” over the telecharge website image of the show but I never get an email saying I entered or an email saying I lost/won etc. I also signed up for text alerts and don’t receive anything by that either. Please let me know. Thanks!

yyys
#183Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
Posted: 4/29/23 at 1:43pm

Yes...they will after 3pm for all the ones you entered.

Cowboysfan84 said: "Hello. I have a quick question regarding the Telecharge lotteries. Do they notify you if you lose? I have entered the Good Night, Oscar lottery since it opened and it always says “Entered” over the telecharge website image of the show but I never get an email saying I entered or an email saying I lost/won etc. I also signed up for text alerts and don’t receive anything by that either. Please let me know. Thanks!"

hearthemsing22
#184Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
Posted: 4/30/23 at 1:55pm

It's not a text message, but you will get an email saying all of the ones you've lost.