pixeltracker

NEW Sunday evening show options?

NEW Sunday evening show options?

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#1NEW Sunday evening show options?
Posted: 2/24/22 at 10:42am

Have my late April trip all mapped out — except for a Sunday evening show. Have seen Six and the other older Sunday evening shows. The only other options I find (that we haven’t seen) are Harmony (“new” Manilow show) and Suffs (at the Public.) Not overly excited about either one. Anyone have insights/recommendations? Surprised how few options there are, especially among this season’s newbies.

JasonC3
#2NEW Sunday evening show options?
Posted: 2/24/22 at 10:51am

Given that Sunday night options are always fairly limited, we often look to 54 Below, 92Y, and other similar venues to see what is scheduled.

Bigserver1
#3NEW Sunday evening show options?
Posted: 2/24/22 at 10:03pm

I’d happily see Six a second time if I needed a Sunday night show. Just my .02

angoradebs
#4NEW Sunday evening show options?
Posted: 2/24/22 at 10:30pm

Little Shop of Horrors has a Sunday show if you haven't caught it yet

The Little Prince

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#5NEW Sunday evening show options?
Posted: 2/25/22 at 12:05am

SUFFS has a lot of potential. I'd keep that on your radar.

SFFrontRow
#6NEW Sunday evening show options?
Posted: 2/25/22 at 2:22pm

Check out the off-Broadway companies like the Atlantic Theater Company, 2nd Stage, Playwright Horizon, The Signature at Pershing Square, Theater Row. I particularly love the Atlantic (seeing English this Sunday) as their shows are usually quite good and a lot of times end up on Broadway. 

The prices at these venues is usually pretty reasonable as well.

StageDoor3 Profile Photo
StageDoor3
#7NEW Sunday evening show options?
Posted: 2/25/22 at 3:24pm

Bedwetter at the Atlantic is doing Sunday nights if you are there at the end of April into May. And, as mentioned, Suffs at the Public and Little Shop are also playing Sunday nights. If you are in New York on May 1, Strange Loop is doing one Sunday night performance then.

Updated On: 2/25/22 at 03:24 PM