MJ - Question about Rush?

BCfitasafiddle
#1MJ - Question about Rush?
Posted: 2/25/22 at 3:12pm

Has MJ offered any rush tickets? I don't see a policy, but I've gotten rush tickets to multiple shows that don't publicize their rush tickets.

Updated On: 2/25/22 at 03:12 PM

BCfitasafiddle
#2MJ - Question about Rush?
Posted: 2/25/22 at 3:29pm

I ask because I see they have a lottery, but their website says they don't... so I figured it could be anybody's guess.

lachri5
#3MJ - Question about Rush?
Posted: 2/26/22 at 1:49pm

I stopped by the box office yesterday and was told "we don't do rushes"

Fosse76
#4MJ - Question about Rush?
Posted: 2/26/22 at 2:49pm

BCfitasafiddle said: "Has MJ offered any rush tickets? I don't see a policy, but I've gotten rush tickets to multiple shows that don't publicize their rush tickets.
"

Not all shows offer rush. In some cases you likely were simply the recipient of the box office staff's generosity. 

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#5MJ - Question about Rush?
Posted: 2/26/22 at 3:22pm

Fosse76 said: "Not all shows offer rush. In some cases you likely were simply the recipient of the box office staff's generosity."

True, but some shows do offer rush without advertising it publicly. 

teatime2
#6MJ - Question about Rush?
Posted: 2/26/22 at 3:27pm

I got a box seat for 59 right before the show right after they opened. It was a PERFECT view.

joshdog2014
#7MJ - Question about Rush?
Posted: 2/26/22 at 8:57pm

teatime2 said: "I got a box seat for 59 right before the show right after they opened. It was a PERFECT view."

Interesting. Right after they started previews or right after they actually opened? I asked at the box office about box seats on 1/29 which was right at the end of previews and was told they don’t sell them at all

Updated On: 2/26/22 at 08:57 PM

teatime2
#8MJ - Question about Rush?
Posted: 2/27/22 at 1:15am

A few days after they opened officially. It was the first day the boxes were open.